awwww cute!!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Lol straight up Disney!! :D love it

·
Registered
471 Posts
She is tooo cute .. I love those ears =] they are amazing .. I soooo want a dog with crazy ears one day they give them so much character...

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So funny - that is something I would do to Josey and take her picture. I just love Cali!
LOL its so fun an watch them get mad at you for it, cali wasnt impressed at all, she tried to take it off n didnt like it when i told her no

She is tooo cute .. I love those ears =] they are amazing .. I soooo want a dog with crazy ears one day they give them so much character...
thanks :) i never knew she would have those crazy ears, i hope they dont change as she gets older, i love those ears too

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Boy she sure doesnt look amused with that bow on her head. Cute pictures tho.
LMAO, Those eyes say alot about her feelings towards your amusement. Nice pics, beautiful dog.
thanks guys :D

she was not lol all she tried to do was get it off lol i kept having to tell her no and she kept giving me those faces like really mom ur embaressing me and this is not fun :rofl:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.