Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
That's awesome!! So glad he found his forever home! Can't wait to see him looking better once you get some weight on him. I bet he's a hunk!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome!! So glad he found his forever home! Can't wait to see him looking better once you get some weight on him. I bet he's a hunk!
thanks :)...hes already a hunk...hes starting to put on weight...in those pics he looks pretty good weight wise...compared to like two days before when he was skin and bone...its amazing what steady meals can do..lol

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
congrats on the new addition.

I do like some rottie, I helped a local big dog rescue group and the "owner" i guess shes called has german bloodline rotties, hers are show dogs though....

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
congrats on the new addition.

I do like some rottie, I helped a local big dog rescue group and the "owner" i guess shes called has german bloodline rotties, hers are show dogs though....
thanks...hes such a big sweet dog...he is way underweight tho and still weighs 75 lbs lol....we are working on that.. I cant wait to get him on an exercise regiment like my two....he will be a hunk of a rottie then

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
It is amazing what decent food and some good loving can do for a dog. I can't wait to see more pictures when you get him where you want him to be as far as weight.

Vile-you've been pretty much every where, haven't you? Lol. The only interaction I've had with Rotties was a friend of mine named after Crown Royal when I was stationed in Texas, and one my mom adopted when I was in middle school. He was English Mastiff and Rottie mix, though you couldn't tell. He had the massive size of a EM, but looked just like a Rottie, right down to the docked tail. Bull was a gorgeous boy. Unfortunately when my mom adopted him, the shelter didn't bother to test for HW prior to his adoption, and we lost him not too long after he came to be a family member. He was the biggest, sweetest dog I'd ever met though. Miss that big fool.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
He's a handsome boy!!! Congrats :D

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
Originally but most in America come from America, out of non proven stock, hers are from some of the oldest lines of Rottis.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Oh he already looks so happy! So glad you adopted him!! I love rotties! We have never had one though. The only experience I have with them is that I briefly fostered one. Aaaaaand of course I wanted to adopt her! Lol

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh he already looks so happy! So glad you adopted him!! I love rotties! We have never had one though. The only experience I have with them is that I briefly fostered one. Aaaaaand of course I wanted to adopt her! Lol
yep he is a cuddler with us....tommorow I dog test him with my two to see how we are going to move forward when it comes to which home he stays at for now

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
my cousin has a rottie she imported from Germany, she was a Q litter an she came from show lines, has the tail because in germany they dont dock tails this is her rottie, love it

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
so cute! Glad you were able to decide and got a pup!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts