Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so guys i dont really post on here much i mostly read lol but yea.....i've been coming across alot of posts about this tri color stuff....well i doubt my dog is a tri color but he IS NOT a brindle i repeat HE IS NOT A BRINDLE....but i dont know exactly what color he is because it looks like he have sum brindle on em! its so confusing at times...now the pics im going to post you might think its the flash but just look at all of the otha pics and you will see it isnt...but if anyone can help plz tell me what do you guys call these type of pits and what color is he lol....for the most part i see black and white but that otha color just confuses the hell outta me!!! Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
He looks seal to me as far as color.
I don't know what you mean by what do we call that type of pit? Is he papered or is he a rescue?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
yes I agree seal. In different lights you may see more colors like reds, fawns ect or summer time his coat may lighten up a bit. Seal is pretty there are a few members on here with some nice seal colored dogs. Deff not a tri color.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
iite cool thanks guys thats what i wanted to know and no he's not a rescue and we dont have papers for him as of yet i dont even know how to get those lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
to get papers they have to come from the breeder. they have to register the litter. if both parents aren't registered they cant get papers period. And here atleast its illegal to advertise pure bred without papers, without them there can be mixes so they are called mutts or crosses here if they don't come with pedigrees.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
reminds me of my Allie Boo when she was a puppy.. RIP

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
not a big deal blue and seal are both dilutes of black so similar in ways and in some blues you can get it where there are red or fawn undertones { like my girl luna}. Just when you see the base coat is closer to black then grey or blue it would be called a seal. his dog looks black in some pictures so with the undertones it would make her a seal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts