Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Colleen Lynn,
**** I believe your evaluation of the pitbull terrier is the biggest load of shit I have ever had the displeasure to read. I am the owner of a two year old pitbull breed, a staffordshire bull terrier and 3 cats. In your site you seem to be intent that because there are those who are irresponsible owners and raise vicious dogs that it automatically means that all pitbulls are the same. If that's the case then why are my cats not dead? Why have the dogs never attacked eachother? You can't judge all on the actions of a few. There are many bad humans in this world. Does that make all people rapists, murderers and paedophiles? Your short sighted, narrow minded persecution of this breed is the same thing that causes all the prejudices that plague all human society. To hear you attacking dogs such as mine with these over the top claims boils my blood. My dogs have all enjoyed life with children, cats and other adults and have never bitten and I would bet my own life they never will. I do not dispute the potential that a pitbull has to do damage but they are also loyal, loving and obedient when properly trained. Points that you conveniently missed out. Why don't you turn your attention to the irresponsible owners because a dog will only behave badly when raised badly. Well I will finish by saying that you need to go death row for being a murderer. You might not have done it but we had better put you away just in case you ever do. Then the next time a pitbull is unfairly judged due to your comments you might just know what it is to be judged without having a voice of your own to defend yourself. I just hope you come to your senses before you decide to move your crosshairs and persecute another race/breed/origin.

I emailed this to them and eagerly await the reply which I will post here if people want me to. I only found this site yesterday and it made me screw since 99.9 percent of it is crap. It gets to me that these people say these things and celebrate the destruction of these dogs. If you think of anything I missed (and there probably quite a bit) or any errors I made then let me know and I will add it to my reply. Thanks all.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
I'm sorry...must be missing something here. What is this in response to? Is there an original article we can read so we know who/why you're replying the way you are?

·
Good with tools
9,786 Posts
IMO its her way to get attention, she's a typical internet hater. anyone who thinks like her with no real knowledge or experience with the breed is nothing short of a liar. i wouldnt clik her link at all.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
yeah I would not even bother sending traffic her way. She been at this for years cause she was attacked by a pit bull who had an irresponsible owner. Just trying to reason with her is exactly what she lives for, I am guessing. Idiot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts