Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M A COLLAR ADDICT :curse: I only have one dog and ALL these collars! I have three Nizmo collars, two from tablerock plus a new black working harness, three from collar mania, and a few scattered ones lol! I just ordered Bella's first leather collar from Cali girl......I can't wait to get it too! LOL! :woof: Just thought I'd share my hoarding skills :flush: ;) If anyone else is a collar addict please feel free to share LOL!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO ur almost as bad as me, atleast I have a few dogs though LOL.boyfriend has banned me from buying more but I still do , just have to limit it monthly so I can hide them in the pile of collars without him noticing LOL. Glad im not alone in this obsession.

·
Registered
30 Posts
LMAO! Jesus! thats freaking sweet i gatta tell you...but that would almost drive me nuts like when joanna (sometimes) HAS to buy our dogs sweaters!!! come on now! its florida! lol winter is almost a spring season for some state! lol....she even got chevy a rain coat one day..LOL i couldn't believe it...i got a couple of pics of them in them...gatta post them later :p

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
I am HORRIBLE.
O'Malley has 16 collars, I counted them today.
Plus a working harness and a regular H style harness.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Hahaha I tend to give my old ones away. Mel has 4 he rotates. That's crazy addiction though :) same leash or you got lots of them too hahaha i knew aboutangel but jeesh you got one pup! She mut look beautifil
In them all :) do yiu have a favorite? Do you switch them out all the time to match your workout outfits ? Hahaha I love you girl that's a riot!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Oh wow.... I feel bad when I get one dog something and not the others... we have 11 dogs right now and my husband would probly take my bank card if I started buying new collars.. lol :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In them all :) do yiu have a favorite? Do you switch them out all the time to match your workout outfits ? Hahaha I love you girl that's a riot!
The citrus flowers from collarmania is my fav. And hell to the nizzo i dont match her collars to me. Lol! That would be strange! Oh, and i only have three leashes 1 brown leather, 1 black leather, and 1 black nylon :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
LMAO Shanon! I don't think you have a problem. It's great that you have plenty of "spare" collars, just in case one gets worn out or snaps unexpectedly lol.

I guess I need to stock up b/c I only have one collar for each dog right now. I'm slipping!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I have a chit ton of collars too, but I have the over flow of dogs to go in them lol. I have I think 10 Niz collars 6 Tablerock collars (Ordering 2 more today), 4 WP harnesses ( All Tablerock), 2 collarmania's, a bunch of random collars, 4sm Prong collars, 2md and 2lg prong collars, and number of check chains.....ect ect lol.

My tack box and collar bag! The bag is packed with collars of all sorts.

My leash area ( Missing a majority of my leashes as they are around the house right now since we have been working on redoing some of the kitchen.) A friend actually informed me that this object is "normally" used to hang hand towels.....I think it was meant for leashes :D

Harnesses-Have drag sled to match lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Oh wow.... I feel bad when I get one dog something and not the others... we have 11 dogs right now and my husband would probly take my bank card if I started buying new collars.. lol :)
hahaha right, it does seem only fair! lol

The citrus flowers from collarmania is my fav. And hell to the nizzo i dont match her collars to me. Lol! That would be strange! Oh, and i only have three leashes 1 brown leather, 1 black leather, and 1 black nylon :)
i figured I'm just messing with you dude ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
I'm right there with you. I actually just got Ecko's new Nizmo collar in the mail today. He looks stunning in blue.
I'm considering a puppy one for Chili dog in his new pink camo. I buy new collars from everyone fairly regularly. For Ecko though I've decided that only Trevor can supply them. :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm right there with you. I actually just got Ecko's new Nizmo collar in the mail today. He looks stunning in blue.
I'm considering a puppy one for Chili dog in his new pink camo. I buy new collars from everyone fairly regularly. For Ecko though I've decided that only Trevor can supply them. :)
Yeah, I love Trevor aka Nizmo.....but I also like some variety other than just plain nylon ;) I like the flowers, butterflies, and bling bling you can get some of the other places like Caligirl and collarmania. I have a girl dog though and she is my first bitch ever. I find myself going crazy for girly collars.....more so then I ever did when I had male dogs LOL! :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
We're the same way with the Chili. LOL!
Girls are dressier.
Ecko only wears a collar when we go out of the yard, or I am out of town without him. It's easier for Dawn to grab and control him if I'm not around.

I need to figure out a way to make his tags easier to transfer from one collar to the other. Any ideas?

Bella would look lovely in any and all of the collars. :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
We're the same way with the Chili. LOL!
Girls are dressier.
Ecko only wears a collar when we go out of the yard, or I am out of town without him. It's easier for Dawn to grab and control him if I'm not around.

I need to figure out a way to make his tags easier to transfer from one collar to the other. Any ideas?

Bella would look lovely in any and all of the collars. :)
Collarmania has a cool little clip thing that makes it easier to transfer them....hold on, I will get the link for you ;)

Here it is :)
http://www.collarmania.com/inc/sdetail/85/3098

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
VERY cool. Thank you. I'll be hitting up Lowes tomorrow. :)
Just ordered that pink camo for Chili. LOL!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
I've only got 2 collars so far but I have been wanting to get more... lol. seeing this thread makes me feel not so bad about it ;)

·
Registered
901 Posts
I'm a collar junkie too. When I took Beastley in for his initial surgery, he was wearing a hoodie with matching collar, when I took him in for his check up, he had on his coat with matching collar. My vet said you sure dress up Beastley. I said no it's cold out. He needs to stay warm. I don't dress him up during the warm weather but he does have a collection of collars he sports on a regular basis depending on my mood. That is my addiction. My vet just shook his head. lol. I hide them from my husband, he already thinks I'm nuts.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Bwahaha, love the threads. CAA meeting? Collar Addiction Awareness :p

I don't have many separate pictures so I'll just have to share pictures of the dogs with them on.

Can't see it too well, but this is his rough-n-tumble collar, when I'm expecting him to get really dirty I let him wear this one. Not because the others can't handle it, I just fear them being forever tarnished.:roll:

Can sort of see its design better

One of my two favorites, his "working" collar. It's basically for times when he's going to be allowed to pull like lure sports, agitation, etc. It's 3 inches wide, same sort of leather used for saddles, and has deerskin padding.

My other favorite, his fancy collar, it's durable but I hate the thought of tarnishing it. :hammer:

An old bland martingale I used to use as a backup collar for when I used prongs, since he would bust out of them.

Alice's collarmania collar, her collar collection isn't very big... yet.

Dakota's harness for agitation and such.

Alice's first collar, since she was originally a foster she didn't get a official collar for a while. This was originally Dakota's but he needed something thicker to protect his trachea.

BDD weight pulling harness, saving up for Alice's as well.

Then he has his Curogan fur saver martingale, I use just as something to hold onto. I would just leave a collar on but it breaks his coat down, the fur saver lives up to its name. I don't walk him on it though.

An old collar he had as a puppy (He's somewhere under a year in this picture)

Puppy, puppy collar, kept it just for a memorabilia.

·
Registered
962 Posts
i have a nice "coat hanger/shelf" that i bought from the farmers market a few years ago that somehow made itself into a "doggie" coat hanger/shelf filled with collars, leashes, coats, life vests, rain coats etc hanging on the coat part and all of our brushes, nail clippers and etc's on the shelf. yep, ended up buying a wal mart special for our own coats LOL!!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I have a chit ton of collars too, but I have the over flow of dogs to go in them lol. I have I think 10 Niz collars 6 Tablerock collars (Ordering 2 more today), 4 WP harnesses ( All Tablerock), 2 collarmania's, a bunch of random collars, 4sm Prong collars, 2md and 2lg prong collars, and number of check chains.....ect ect lol.

My tack box and collar bag! The bag is packed with collars of all sorts.

My leash area ( Missing a majority of my leashes as they are around the house right now since we have been working on redoing some of the kitchen.) A friend actually informed me that this object is "normally" used to hang hand towels.....I think it was meant for leashes :D

Harnesses-Have drag sled to match lol
I got similar stuff going on but all in my work truck in a utility box.. :clap: AWESOME.. thats preparation right there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts