Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey guys just picked up my pup last Sunday. We adopted him from a rescue organizationin new York. His mom was at a high kill shelter in NYC emaciated and had been hit by a car. I lucked out with him and the foster home because the guy already had s 9 month old apbt trained amazingly, so he had the puppies sitting, giving paw and crate trained at 8 weeks ! Lol hope u guys like the pics I love this little guy.
<a href="http://s11

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
here ya go

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
cute pup.. sure is a fatso.. lol..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx for fixing it I finally figured it out. For some reason I had two url's to choose from and the first one I tried didn't work. Thanx yea he is a little porker lol got a give Buddha belly.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
That's a good looking boy, I think he is going to pretty big look at those paws :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx,Yea we think so too but its hard not knowing how big or what the father was,his mom was like 50-60 but I think she was still skinny at that point, not to sure tho. I really don't see any other breed in hi at all though but bc of his color I can pass him off as a boxer mix and that's what they tried to say at the adoption place before they put his mother on the website lol. I think they did that to get the pups adopted though.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Without a real ped you can't really be sure. He has very thick bones and short snout as of now. His bone density is what makes it interesting to see what he could have mixed in him. How old is he?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute , the one with the baby is adorable , what a doll she is , your daughter?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He's 8 weeks old right now. Yea he's a big boy ,my friends apbt is 12 weeks and he's heavier than her lol by like 2 lbs. Thanx for the comments guys. The baby is my girlfriends niece , no kids for me yet lol

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
That's Diesel# 3 now? Lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts