1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very nice! I am a huge Africa fan. She was an awesome looking girl.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Wow! Interesting ped that's for sure. Great looking dog!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Handsome dude love the pic of him being held like a baby.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
handsome boy , congrats on the addition :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Wait a second! I know these pups are these the one's that Pulldawg Pit's bred before she re-homed the parents a few years ago? Combat and a few other pup's came from this litter? BTW congrats on picking this one up ....

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Dude! Africa passed from cancer?? yeah broke my heart..... I loved that dog. Rolex is a good boy

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wait a second! I know these pups are these the one's that Pulldawg Pit's bred before she re-homed the parents a few years ago? Combat and a few other pup's came from this litter? BTW congrats on picking this one up ....
yeah my brother-n-law got him from pulldawg pits about a year ago then decided he wasnt gonna do anything with him.. so i took him :D Im not really a Boudreaux fan but who knows..

What a handsome man so that means I have the his half sister out of Rolex and Kit ;) can't wait to see what you do with him. Are you going to ADBA nationals?
im not sure about nationals yet... we have three shows real close here that month so ive not made up my mind.. weve got 2 nc shows and the ga show that month

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Congrats again!He's a handsome dog.And Africa sure was a looker.
I was gonna come see ya if you made it to the show in NC at the end of September,but then they had to go ahead and schedule my dads brain surgery for the days right before that.I didn't think he would appreciate me telling him that I couldn't sit with him in the hospital cause I was going to a dog show.lol
Good luck to whatever shows you go to!:)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats again!He's a handsome dog.And Africa sure was a looker.
I was gonna come see ya if you made it to the show in NC at the end of September,but then they had to go ahead and schedule my dads brain surgery for the days right before that.I didn't think he would appreciate me telling him that I couldn't sit with him in the hospital cause I was going to a dog show.lol
Good luck to whatever shows you go to!:)
im sorry to hear that lisa.. ill be prayin for him

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
aww thanks girl!:)

The more I look at this boy the more I like him!lol!! I'll be looking forward to updates on how he does for you

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aww thanks girl!:)

The more I look at this boy the more I like him!lol!! I'll be looking forward to updates on how he does for you
thanks.. hes a great dog.. just tucks his dang tail :mad: ive had him everywhere with me tring to get him used to everything.. hes starting to come around

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
He sure is a good lookin boy, I do love that face and he is COmbat's brother, man he was a good lookin dog. RIP Africa, she was a pretty girl for sure.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 22 Posts