Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my boy got his haircut! Now he looks like a bully instead of a Rhodesian Ridgeback. JK

Before:

After:

He finally made it into Kangol's chair. Bobo is all "WTF! This ish is not going to fly!" Shox is definitely giving him a run for his money, but he's loving it!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
oh wow his crop looks great. BUT OMG @ kangol with him lol, he is cool with the pup? atleast for now?

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh wow his crop looks great. BUT OMG @ kangol with him lol, he is cool with the pup? atleast for now?
Thank you!
Ah, for now. I separate a lot and do a lot of "uh uh uh" because Shox won't leave him alone. Shox is always crated when I'm not home too. It is kind of funny though because since he was cropped Kangol has been a little bit nicer and even more tolerant hence the pic of the King sharing his chair lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He is a friggan ham! Nice haircut LOL! Lauren I thought Kangol was DA?? Or is he only DA to adult dogs? Glad all is well for now and Kangol is sharing his chair LOL! Great pics :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is a friggan ham! Nice haircut LOL! Lauren I thought Kangol was DA?? Or is he only DA to adult dogs? Glad all is well for now and Kangol is sharing his chair LOL! Great pics :)
He is DA, especially with dogs he doesn't know. He gets along great with my brother's Golden Retriever but she is the only dog and for now Shox.
Thank you!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Looking good. You planning on showing him?

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Looking good girl!! Love the crop!! Are you taking him to the Atlanta show March 17th??? That look on Kangol's face is priceless...lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
The crop looks great. Kangol looks like he remains unconvinced.

·
Super Moderator
4,586 Posts
YAY!! You posted pics. Shox looks freakin' awesome!!

Poor white dog. Himz haz to share. :(

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Wow looking great girl!!! Shox really is adorable so excited the white dog is taking to him. :) Dude, what did you do to your rosemary?? lmao!! at least that's what it looks like it could be hahaha

·
Registered
795 Posts
Ahhh! I had no idea you got a new baby!

He's beautiful!!!

Kangol seems to be taking to him pretty well.

I love his coloring. Such a pretty boy!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow looking great girl!!! Shox really is adorable so excited the white dog is taking to him. :) Dude, what did you do to your rosemary?? lmao!! at least that's what it looks like it could be hahaha
Thanks girl. WTH is rosemary and where do you see said item?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Thanks girl. WTH is rosemary and where do you see said item?
hahaha the herb Rosemary (YUMMY with pork, or croutons, so many things, lol), its what most people use when cooking for flavor. you would not know anything about it. So I will ask, who forgot about the poor plant that's in that 12 foot tall bucket looking thing, commonly referred to as a "pot" where you can typically grow yummy herbs and veggies. ;) or it could just be some weeds growing in some dirt, lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts