Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to introduce my new puppy Silver she is about 4months old. The breeder that we got her from said the dad was a pure bred BLUE pitbull and the mom was pure bred Red nose. I don't really know much about pitbulls but what do ya think.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
well unfortunately BYB's that you got your pup from dont know what they are talking about.
blue nose, red nose, green nose; are just colors on a dog nothing more. it doesnt represent a bloodline or "kind" of pitbull.

but none the less you have a good looking dog that will be your bestfriend through and through.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Very cute pup but Nizmo is right, back yard breeders will tell you all kinds of :poop: to try and sell a pup. Blue and red is nothing more than coat and nose color and it has nothing to do with bloodline or breeding. people will try to tell you blue is "rare" color, but it isn't at all. Two black dogs can throw blue pups. Either way you have one gorgeous little pup there and I look forward to seeing more of him in the future :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
gorgeous pup very adorable love the nose and the white markings!
rant time:

it seems that blues tend to bemore dominate over reds as i hardly ever see red rednoses anymore...my rednose is a red spot in a sea of blues honestly imtired of people acting like a blue is so rare and precious a best friend is special the love and loyalty is the greatest of anything....

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
it seems that blues tend to bemore dominate over reds as i hardly ever see red rednoses anymore...my rednose is a red spot in a sea of blues honestly imtired of people acting like a blue is so rare and precious a best friend is special the love and loyalty is the greatest of anything....
myth. it really is a dog to dog thing. people say lots a funny stuff bout it but really it all comes down to genetics and what not.

the pup tho- super super cute ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Ya your breeder has NO idea what they are talking about but she is a gorgeous girl none the less! Glad to have you and hope you love it here!

·
Super Moderator
5,332 Posts
Welcome to Go Pitbull Vixxy, glad you found us. Those two pups define cuteness. What are their names?

Joe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts