Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
awww! so cute .. im passing a petition to make puppy pics illegal since they spread the infectious " puppy fever"

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
wow.. made your decision at only 9 days old.. i would wait till they're a little older and sit and see how they are with each other.. it'll tell you a lot about how the dog will end up

Reactions: Indie

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow.. made your decision at only 9 days old.. i would wait till they're a little older and sit and see how they are with each other.. it'll tell you a lot about how the dog will end up
i havent paid for him yet.... he is just the only male brindle in the litter and thats what were looking for so..

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
i havent paid for him yet.... he is just the only male brindle in the litter and thats what were looking for so..
Conformation over color ;) Trust that pup will change a whole lot over the next few weeks...... Cute pup though

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute , picking a pup for color is fine we all have our prefrences but I would wait on paying for him and being stuck in a commitment to a certain pup before at least a few more weeks , id wait till atleast 6 weeks. having a litter here recently I was amazed at how much they changed over that time , the smaller pups some turned out to be the biggest the ones with cute lil round heads and big bodies turned out lanky and smaller. When you pick a pup on color sometimes it takes an extra bit of time to find the right pup :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
although if you are just buying for pet purpose then go for it if color is all that matters :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
although if you are just buying for pet purpose then go for it if color is all that matters :)
we might want to show but i doubt it. and we do not breed. i did ask in another post if the male i had posted was a good match for my female but my breeder was asking if i wanted to breed and i came here for advise and i got bashed. I am not a BYB and i never will be. We are getting this dog for pet purpose only yeah he cost money but idc. His dad is my girls half brother and the same breeder i got my girl from. thats why i picked him so far. :) sorry so long and off topic lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
everyone has there own reasons for the dog they picked , bottom line is if it suits your needs and your wants then thats all that matters . { as long as the dogs arent horribly deformed to where it brings in medical concerns later on, but im assuming the parents arent huge messes? lol} it is a very cute pup , they are so much cuter at that age when they arent barking in your ears and destroying things lol. Are you getting updated pictures from them often then? cant wait to see more as he grows.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
everyone has there own reasons for the dog they picked , bottom line is if it suits your needs and your wants then thats all that matters . { as long as the dogs arent horribly deformed to where it brings in medical concerns later on, but im assuming the parents arent huge messes? lol} it is a very cute pup , they are so much cuter at that age when they arent barking in your ears and destroying things lol. Are you getting updated pictures from them often then? cant wait to see more as he grows.
i can get pictures whenever and she is also a good friend of mine so i can go see him wheneever i want i will add pics of the mom and dad

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I like the parents not over done at all , Lovin dad but moms color is beautiful. are they registered? do they show them at all?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts