Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The chance came up to get a beautiful puppy from a great gal so I jumped on it!Meet Rebel.He's already fitting in nicely here,except he absolutely HATES his crate lol.He is adba reg,we plan on, hopefully, doing wp and confo with him.Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
man he's cute!! Guess he's gonna have a new GF in a couple weeks! :)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!And yep he'll have a new gf that he can never come in contact with!lol.She'll be his long distance gf.lmao

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Sadie!I don't have his ped yet and I'm terrible with remembering details on things (i chalk that up to having too much recreational fun when I was younger lol).If I'm remembering correctly from when I looked at his ped it was TNT,falin,......dammit I'm trying to remember.lol.Hopefully Jessie will chime in here and tell more.lol

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Thanks!And yep he'll have a new gf that he can never come in contact with!lol.She'll be his long distance gf.lmao
I dont want to overwhelm you.. are you sure you want to put yourself through all that separation :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Thanks Sadie!I don't have his ped yet and I'm terrible with remembering details on things (i chalk that up to having too much recreational fun when I was younger lol).If I'm remembering correctly from when I looked at his ped it was TNT,falin,......dammit I'm trying to remember.lol.Hopefully Jessie will chime in here and tell more.lol
Oh ok they are like OFK dogs basically TNT bred dogs I hope she works out for you they should make great pull dogs! Congrats :)

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
aw! Looks like he's fitting in nicely! Congrats on getting him.

Reactions: dixieland

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
What a handsome little dude.

I am getting serious puppy fever over here. I think I might need to look into adding a new dog soon...

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG I love him , love those moo moo dogs. He has such a sweet face on him. Those pics with your son are precious looks like they will grow to have a special bond .

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Wow handsome pup ! Can't wait to see pictures as rebel grows :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
What a handsome little dude.

I am getting serious puppy fever over here. I think I might need to look into adding a new dog soon...
I think you need a new puppy too!

Very cute new addition and congrats!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
looks like hes fitting in great! i hope you guys are enjoying him... belle is hating her crate right now too..lol :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts