Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I missed my one year anniversary on this forum but i noticed something while goin thru pictures on my computer tonight.... and that was the fact that i owe a lot of u and the forum itself a HUGE thank you! I have learned so much since i joined... From Holly, Dave, KM, Stan, Krystal, Lisa and many more that i cant think of.... and i have made a TON of friends along the way too! Shanna, Carrie, Ames, Kayla, Angel, Amber, Aireal, Nadia, Paola. and am makin plenty more day after day! its crazy the amount of knowledge that is on this site! i hope it never changes! if i left anyone out... i didnt mean too! im just in such a good mood right now!

but the thank u is for this! for showing me how to better take care of my dog and give him the best life ever! and Banshee's not far behind!

Reactions: redog

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
I know how you feel! I've only been on here a few months and I've learned SO much! My family all hates me now in fact lol because I have to cut the bs that I hear now and I irritate every single person that meets my dogs and tells me "now that's a real pit right there" HA! I for one am glad I cyber met you and Odin and now Ms Banshee :) :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Awwww what a great post Lauren!!! :D love the comparison pics!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Forgot how fat he was... .you've grown quite a lot since our first argument, haha

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:hug: you are one of the many reasons I'm glad I joined here myself. ;) I'm so glad we all got to meet up and have fun with the dogs :) must do this more often now that I can drive again lol.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know how you feel! I've only been on here a few months and I've learned SO much! My family all hates me now in fact lol because I have to cut the bs that I hear now and I irritate every single person that meets my dogs and tells me "now that's a real pit right there" HA! I for one am glad I cyber met you and Odin and now Ms Banshee :) :)

aww im glad i met u and ur plethora of Bullies too! and lol @ "thats a real pit right there"!!

Awwww what a great post Lauren!!! :D love the comparison pics!
Thanks Nadia!

Wow, the difference is crazy! What did you start doing in between pictures? lol
well, on the first pic he was gettin about 2.5 cups of (garbage) Purina One 2x a day, now he gets 1cup 2x a day of Acana Regionals Wild Prairie (thanks KM). he also has a spring pole, flirt pole, loves to play fetch, and now has lil miss Banshee to run him! but mostly it was gettin him on to a good diet and cutting out a lot of the big treats he was gettin. but i gained all that knowledge here on GP!

Forgot how fat he was... .you've grown quite a lot since our first argument, haha
LMAO :rofl: oh KM! and yes he was a fat sausage dog thats for sure! and hey, at least u know that ur words did not fall on deaf ears!

Reactions: KMdogs

·
Super Moderator
4,618 Posts
Awwww, Lu Lu, we're glad to know you too!!! :)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:hug: you are one of the many reasons I'm glad I joined here myself. ;) I'm so glad we all got to meet up and have fun with the dogs :) must do this more often now that I can drive again lol.
awww Krystal! :hug;!!! but how could i get u to join? u were here first LOL... either way im glad that i got to meet u and D he is such a fantastic pup, i tell everyone about him and his water skillz! and yes there will be plenty more get togethers thats for darn sure!:thumbsup:

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awwww, Lu Lu, we're glad to know you too!!! :)
Breakin out the nick name LOL. its all good and just wait till we meet in person! we will have a blast! :thumbsup:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I just mean your another reason I'm glad I joined ;) I've made some great friends throuout the years on here and I'm proud to say your one of them :hug:

·
Common Sense Expert
699 Posts
He looks really good. It's amazing how just one piece of information can not only make huge differences but lead to more information to assist making even more great changes. Gp is the place to thank for a lot of great knowledge learned. Hell someone could even start a "thank you gopitbull" thread and I bet it would go on for thousands of pages. Congrats to you for choosing to stick around and admit that you needed to learn. That's the part that people have trouble with is admitting they don't know squat.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just mean your another reason I'm glad I joined ;) I've made some great friends throuout the years on here and I'm proud to say your one of them :hug:
*blush* thanks hun! Im proud to call u my friend too! And we will get together soon, no doubt!

He looks really good. It's amazing how just one piece of information can not only make huge differences but lead to more information to assist making even more great changes. Gp is the place to thank for a lot of great knowledge learned. Hell someone could even start a "thank you gopitbull" thread and I bet it would go on for thousands of pages. Congrats to you for choosing to stick around and admit that you needed to learn. That's the part that people have trouble with is admitting they don't know squat.
Thank Rabbit! I am very happy with how he looks. Odin is such a sweetheart and makes friends where ever we go. And yes, I will be the first to say I don't know everything, but then again I am a fast learner and I pick up quick ;) I wish some new members would slow down and be willing to learn too. Oh well. Lol

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Gaw! I'm not too good at the warm fuzzy stuff but I'm glad you've stuck around and become an active member and staff person here.

I can't wait to eventually meet in person and do some hanging at some awesome dog shows too :D

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gaw! I'm not too good at the warm fuzzy stuff but I'm glad you've stuck around and become an active member and staff person here.

I can't wait to eventually meet in person and do some hanging at some awesome dog shows too :D
Lol its all good Carrie, I don't need no warm and fuzzy stuff! Lol. But yes! I will make it up to WA one way or another.... don't worry! :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Glad to help. I love seeing members like you join and grow.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts