Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hillary, our pitbull, is acting strange this past few days.

First, she seems to cry by observing some of her sounds. When the food is served, she ignores it. The latest one is, she seems to bark. After searching the net, I came across with the term, Kennel Cough. It's been four days already while her cough occurred on the 4th day.

I am planning of sending her to a vet. But before sending her, I am considering of giving her a bath. Should I give her a bath given her condition?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
i was told putting her in a steamed room would help like have the shower on hot and bring her in the bathroom , but im not positive the vet would be my route as I havent had to deal with that , knock on wood.post how it turns out , hope she is well soon :(

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Not sure of your situation but if it is Kennel Cough a trip to the vet is needed. If you have other dogs Kennel Cough is very contagious, sounds horrible and can really wear down a dog.

A few years ago a dog brought kennel cough home from a show...wow...it was heartbreaking to hear that hacking cough and it went from dog to dog to dog... It was a nightmare to fight it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts