Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since James and Jayna already made their way on here thought I should share some photos of my babies Panda and Buehrle!!
I had such an awesome time!!!! We managed to get a new title and some points for another dog!!! I would like to take the time to share some of the pics my friends help take for me this week!!! A big thank you to Beth and Jeff Devries for the most awesome photos of Panda and Buehrle jumping! To Jayna, Vanessa and Jayna's neice! You all rock!!! Thanks for the videos and photos! and thanks to Missie for taking some show pics of Buehrle for me!!
Panda went out and got 5th in Junior Handler Weight Pull All Stars again with Megan!!
She Jumped 17'6" as her farthest in dock jumping this week and tied her personal best in Fetch It! at 17 ft out!
She picked up several more points towards her Senior Grand jumping title!! and like always Panda had a blast!!

Buehrle showed well for me this weekend, despite not winning anything, but most of all he is NUTS for dock jumping. He earned his Novice jumping title along with 60 pts towards his Championship!! His personal best for the weekend and overall is 9'8"!
UNJ URO1 GRCH 'PR' Jhnsns Ton80s The Perfect Game RLP, AOE-P, CGC

Reactions: aus_staffy

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
That is so awesome, I love these pics!!

I want to have Kane try dock jumping since he does an amateur version of it at the lake. What are those nylon shirt things that your dogs wear??

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
WOW great pictures!!! Your pups are gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh thats their sponsor shirts. But any dog can wear one if you really want one you just order a plain one online. I need to find a link :)

·
Registered
776 Posts
Panda! love that dog! she is so fully energy ! When she gets ready to wp .. she dances!
burlz is brocks brother ! Brock is the stroner borther and burly watched the PSA and was too smart for that!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Great photos and welcome tot he forum! :D

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Amazing pics and gorgeous dogs! Thank you for sharing:)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
What can I say? Beautiful dogs and great pics!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Welcome, I saw pics of Panda a couple years ago on your myspace page, you were a friend of my friend. She is a gorgeous dog!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Awesome Pics!!! Beautiful dogs! :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I saw a few of these on FB! :) I have to say I really love your dogs. They are both awesome! I hope Dosia does as well as them at Splash Dogs :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone!! They are a blast!! Anyone live in Michigan??? We will be in Coloma, MI Aug 6 and 7 for an Ultimate Air Dogs dock jumping event! Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts