Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have just been thinking that my puppy is small for its age. But I know they can grow up until they are 2. Is he just a slow grower or what. I saw his mom and dad too his dad was a 60-75 blue nose and his mom was a 45-60 red nose here is a picture give me any insight you have or questions.

Thanks Mark

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Do you have any side or top pics? Looks good from this angle though :) how much does he weigh and how old? Sure is a cutie!

·
Registered
41 Posts
blue nose? red nose? They are of some sort of "normal" sizes? Nose colors do not determine sizes. The APBT breed is too diversed for that!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
dont you have a thread just like this one??

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Well let's see...
My two year old male rednose weighs 47lbs.

APBT's aren't meant to be the massive dogs people are creating these days.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
1 1/2 year old male...62 lbs.
8 1/2 month old male...49 lbs. and counting
I do like the upper end of the 35-65 lbs. scale, as long as they don't look ogre-ish, but that's just me :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
17 inches tall 39 LBS

Is there a secret to getting a good stacked picture. Everytime I try and take a picture of cobe he thinks I have a treat or something. I can never get a good picture here is the best I could do for a side/ top view as well as a few others just love taking pics of him :pupruns:

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
He's a cutie.. looks fine to me.. personally I don't like a dog over 60lbs... with this breed its kinda like a guessing game on how big they'll be ;)

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
He's a cutie.. looks fine to me.. personally I don't like a dog over 60lbs... with this breed its kinda like a guessing game on how big they'll be ;)
I couldn't agree more,
and 60 is pushing it for me.
I like in the 35-50 range

1 - 9 of 9 Posts