1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Cute pup! I can't wait to see the outcome :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
hes adorable!!! welcome to GP :D cant wait to see what they look like afterwards!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
cant wait to see them , what size you going for?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Good luck and can't wait to see the after pics.
He is sooo going to look like a lil man.. :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
awww, yep totally different look just a lil man..
make sure to put neosporin. ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
DR3W- what is that crop called? doesnt look like most "shorts" i see. my boy goes in in about a week for his but im still having trouble picking a good crop or finding a really good pic as a reference.

very good looking though! if you can can you post a side and front view?

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
DR3W- what is that crop called? doesnt look like most "shorts" i see. my boy goes in in about a week for his but im still having trouble picking a good crop or finding a really good pic as a reference.

very good looking though! if you can can you post a side and front view?
Looks like what my boy got, Inbetween Short and Show....VERY NICE LOOKIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes its between the short and show crop, ill take some more pics soon. what i did was i printed out some pictures of the crop style and size i like and showed the VET the pics to get an idea what i want. my advice is to do the same, bring in pictures of what you want.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
He looks a lot like Kane with the coloring.

Crop looks good, but I just love their expressive floppy ears! Au Natural for my buddy. How is he doing with the recovery?

Here is an old picture of my little guy. Couldn't bring myself to snip the ears hah

1 - 19 of 19 Posts