Go Pitbull Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I like the lines.... She's a pretty dog, she looks bored and could some excercise....... If she was a housedog I wouldnt say much as she looks like shes off the couch. If your kenneled dog chews on the fence and dog house its a lil hint she may need more excercise.....

flirt pole
spring pole
short sprints
long jogs
very long walks.. a game of fetch :) simple as that

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Pretty girl. I expected a little more withthe real game title. Good luck with your dog

9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
davidfitness83

This dude bred this dog to a gotti dog calling them working bully bandogs lolololol
To the Dude that think Razors Edge, Gottiline , GrayLines, XL, XXL, XXL, BlueLines, Red Rum and Monster G line, Remyline, Marcuslines are APBT. You really need help. I really hate idiots and morons always talking bull crap. I don't lie like Most of you Americans do. I did cross Real game APBT Bloodlines to Gottiline American Bully. If you have problem with it to bad. Thanks for the hate. This is why I don't come on message board. Because I will tell you like it is. So sorry to owner of this great Message Board Forum. I just hate idiots and morons that talk crap. But I did call them APBTS because I know they are not. That is why I call them American Bully Bandogs Puppies. They will have Paper work because Both Father and Mother have Ped. HAHAHA that. Idiot.

We are registered with the Better Business Bureau, New York State Department of State and South Carolina Secretary of State, Mark Hammond's Office. We are Real License Dog Business Here. That don't lie like most you Americans.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
To the Dude that think Razors Edge, Gottiline , GrayLines, XL, XXL, XXL, BlueLines, Red Rum and Monster G line, Remyline, Marcuslines are APBT. You really need help. I really hate idiots and morons always talking bull crap. I don't lie like Most of you Americans do. I did cross Real game APBT Bloodlines to Gottiline American Bully. If you have problem with it to bad. Thanks for the hate. This is why I don't come on message board. Because I will tell you like it is. So sorry to owner of this great Message Board Forum. I just hate idiots and morons that talk crap. But I did call them APBTS because I know they are not. That is why I call them American Bully Bandogs Puppies. They will have Paper work because Both Father and Mother have Ped. HAHAHA that. Idiot.

We are registered with the Better Business Bureau, New York State Department of State and South Carolina Secretary of State, Mark Hammond's Office. We are Real License Dog Business Here. That don't lie like most you Americans.
So this dog is a real game tested dog then?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I was expecting a nice in shape game bred dog , not sure what to think , I think everyone has said it pretty well. she is a pretty girl though especially if she gets tones up a bit.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I don't lie like Most of you Americans do [/B]

Wow! Really? So where are you really from? Dominican, Spain, or USA!?!?! Don't be coming on here bashing AMERICANS! Your dog looks like a bully to me more than game bred.......and he also needs more excercise because he looks a little heavy to say the least.

9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shes Got Heart

So this dog is a real game tested dog then?
Tested on Wild Hogs in the Woods of TX, GA, SC. Both of them. The Male and The Female. That is all we do. We don't lie here. Tell people lies. We are Hunters and proud to be. If you have problem with that I really don't care.

I love working Dogs. I love Weight pulling Dogs, Hunting Dogs and PERSONAL PROTECTION.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
To the OP if you don't like message boards then don't come on them. Nobody is forcing you to be here. The breeding is unethical to say the least. It wouldn't hurt you to stick around and learn a couple of things and there is absolutely no reason to bash Americans. Not sure what you are doing here if you have such a problem with us.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Tested on Wild Hogs in the Woods of TX, GA, SC. Both of them. The Male and The Female. That is all we do. We don't lie here. Tell people lies. We are Hunters and proud to be. If you have problem with that I really don't care.

I love working Dogs. I love Weight pulling Dogs, Hunting Dogs and PERSONAL PROTECTION.
OK that is not the same thing as a game tested dog. That is called prey drive.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.