Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I just wanted to share...

Yesterday, Bodacious was busy doing afternoon rounds on outpatient/infusion, & then night rounds on the oncology & hospice floors at the hos-"pit''-al. She made new friends & of course, saw some old ones too. My happy gal was having such a fa-"bull"-ous time that she didn't want to leave when her shift was over. I think she's wonder-"bull". It was a memor-a-"bull" way to wrap up a remark-a-"bull" year of therapy dog visits.

My others of course were a little annoyed that they didn't get to go, but it was her turn.

Have a Safe, Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New year Everyone!

Reactions: MY MIKADO

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww Bodacious could bring a smile to anyones face, same to you POP :D

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and kisses from my fur-kids!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I love reading your sotryies about your fur-kids adventures in therapy. They in themselves are therapy for me. If I am down they bring a smile to my face and warmth to my heart. Thanks for sharing your remark-a-bull dogs with us Theresa. Much love to you and yours in 2011.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Perfect face to bring in the new year!

Reactions: Patch-O-Pits

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Patch your so awesome it's nice to see some posts from you again I can't tell you how much I miss seeing you around this place! Bodacious is just like her name! She is awesome give her a big kiss for me PLEASE!!!

Tara ;)

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKS everyone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts