Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got a few shots up here! Its been 2 months and doing great!! Its on NAS Pensacola,, right next door to the Blue Angels Hangar

even got me a little ad in the Gosport (military newspaper)

Im so lovin it!!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
kool.. thats a neat little place :D looks very nice too :D those are some long hours!! do you run it 14 hours a day by yourself?!?!

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
ive been to that base before, when did you get to nas pen? you seem familiar

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
congrats! What a great accomplishment! Good for you! Do GPB members get a discount?? lol

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Awesome, HJ. Small business is scary but rewarding, mate. Glad to hear it's been going well!

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
Im going to be in Pensacola next month, I will have to stop by!!!

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Think you could get one of the Blue Angels to drop a philly cheesesteak off here in La. ( EXTRA PEPPERS PLEASE) :clap::clap:
right! :) probly not but you never know,, when a west pack comes up :)

ive been to that base before, when did you get to nas pen? you seem familiar
I have been in the area since 93, stationed here in 97/98

Awesome!!When I go down in Nov I'll have to come get some good food from ya!:thumbsup:
I will most definately feed ya! :) Youll get to meet the family too :) Ive got alot of fam in the Greensboro area up there.. and just recently took a trip to the Lynville Gorge :) I love west NC :)

Good luck jeep...any SOS on the menu?
Im sorry...SOS?? you mean super hot??

congrats! What a great accomplishment! Good for you! Do GPB members get a discount?? lol
Discount nada.. any member that comes and mentions GPB gets a meal on the house!

Awesome, HJ. Small business is scary but rewarding, mate. Glad to hear it's been going well!
Thank you so much.. It is quite a leap but its going great!! I couldnt be happier...... then I think about October 2 :) puppies!!! ...happier!!!

Im going to be in Pensacola next month, I will have to stop by!!!
dudebro! please come on by! Would be great to talk! Feed ya on me!

Congrats!! If I ever get down that way, I'll have to come by!
Please do :)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Looks like a fun place to eat! Its usually those smaller places that most may "miss" while driving that are the absolute best. Do you have any future plans as far as growth goes or are you pretty happy with where you are right now?

I love hole in the wall eateries and pubs, though not implying that about what your doing just saying.. :p Looks good though, looks like it would be would a great place for families, businessmen/women or anyone in between! Wish you lots of luck!

Now is the time to take that leap of faith on yourself, with the economy the way it is it can really make or break you, though if you play your cards just right and have enough following you will definitely be rewarded as the economy starts to grow and straighten itself back out!

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
looks good man since i was in portland i wanted to open a food truck/trailer liking the tree line in the background definately adds something and that text order thing is genius looks like you got your work cut out for you

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks like a fun place to eat! Its usually those smaller places that most may "miss" while driving that are the absolute best. Do you have any future plans as far as growth goes or are you pretty happy with where you are right now?

I love hole in the wall eateries and pubs, though not implying that about what your doing just saying.. :p Looks good though, looks like it would be would a great place for families, businessmen/women or anyone in between! Wish you lots of luck!

Now is the time to take that leap of faith on yourself, with the economy the way it is it can really make or break you, though if you play your cards just right and have enough following you will definitely be rewarded as the economy starts to grow and straighten itself back out!
I love my little "hole in the wall" :) so much better than the stress of a full kitchen.. and opening a restaurant in town somewhere is definately a huge leap of faith.. Ive got a bit different scenario so I just have to continue to produce great food. Surrounded by thousands of Military (officers no less) with no other spots on base to eat, except the mess hall.. and a pizza shack. Business is here and will always be here.. the rest is up to me!:woof:

thats awesome. wish i could get back down to the panhandle. i love it down there. i'd def stop by.
Whitest sanded beaches in the world!! :)

looks good man since i was in portland i wanted to open a food truck/trailer liking the tree line in the background definately adds something and that text order thing is genius looks like you got your work cut out for you
The view of the treeline in the background gets a bit better on most days..
See in the distance there ? :)

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
the base is beautiful too, ive been to some real crap-holes and nas pen is not 1 of those lol. its got a nice red brick theme to it

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
hey look i can see some blue angels. thats so awesome man.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I love my little "hole in the wall" :) so much better than the stress of a full kitchen.. and opening a restaurant in town somewhere is definately a huge leap of faith.. Ive got a bit different scenario so I just have to continue to produce great food. Surrounded by thousands of Military (officers no less) with no other spots on base to eat, except the mess hall.. and a pizza shack. Business is here and will always be here.. the rest is up to me!:woof:

Whitest sanded beaches in the world!! :)

The view of the treeline in the background gets a bit better on most days..
See in the distance there ? :)

Sounds like you chose a great area then, i'm sure you'll be fine. If your customers are there, as long as you continue to produce what people expect (or exceed) you'll do great! If i'm ever down that way i'll make it a point to stop by and give you some business! ;)

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Sounds like you chose a great area then, i'm sure you'll be fine. If your customers are there, as long as you continue to produce what people expect (or exceed) you'll do great! If i'm ever down that way i'll make it a point to stop by and give you some business! ;)
with how many people they put through school there... bussiness is garenteed

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.