Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I haven't posted in a few weeks. I wanted to come and brag on my doggy. :) My bitch took 3rd place in 12 to 18 females in a class of 14. She was also pulled out to the center for Best Condition.. but another dog took the win. This was her first win in her career after getting shut out as a 6 to 9 puppy. We are looking forward to a bright future with this girl! My male was in 9 to 12 males and got shut out in a class of 17 dogs!
Myself, Judge Chico Perez and Blum's Sweet Dreams aka Elly May

Brown's Dirty Deeds aka Dirty

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
the joy and excitement when you received that - you deserved it!!
My lil Dessa was in your class. I wish i could have shown her! I tried to upload pic from phone to photobucket - but no luck -
that was seriously my LAST time trying to upload pics to here. if ya want a picture - ill have to txt it to ya. tried twice. Maybe the site dont like my pictures!! who knows.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congratulations! I remember seeing you there. My dog got shut out on Sunday, but by then he was tired, and wanted to go home. Is there any chance we could get more of the 2013 ADBA Nationals 1st place winners or friends of winners to post pics of their dogs on this thread? Especially a lady who wore Navy blue and had a calf tattoo and a red male.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Congrats on your winnings Megan! It would be nice to see pix of the rest of the participants/winners from Nationals.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations! I remember seeing you there. My dog got shut out on Sunday, but by then he was tired, and wanted to go home. Is there any chance we could get more of the 2013 ADBA Nationals 1st place winners or friends of winners to post pics of their dogs on this thread? Especially a lady who wore Navy blue and had a calf tattoo and a red male.
I'll go through my pics and try to post what I can also may cross post some other pics. I know Rudy said it was cool to post some of his.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A dog owned by a good friend of mine.. 2 to 3 male. Rampage's Throe Heavy Boudreaux dog

1st 2nd and 3rd place 3 to 5 males in order

Blum's Sweet Dreams

Cindy of CD-Pits

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
haha Yeah... I was REALLY happy. We worked hard and dreamed about that every day for months. :)
i added to that post as i always seem to..lol.. Now you just have to keep on a truckin - dont look back!!!
I got to meet her finally - S.T. she has a bro to me Colby boy!!

if they dont want their pics posted, they shouldn't have been on National spotlight!! he he he

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Who was the 1st male in that line-up? Looks familiar but i don't recognize the handler.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
So happy for you Megan! Great job! They are both beautiful pups! So exciting!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Who was the 1st male in that line-up? Looks familiar but i don't recognize the handler.
Thant is the Barca male ajd the handler is Dimikio Osbond the owner of zorro that dogs sire.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Thant is the Barca male ajd the handler is Dimikio Osbond the owner of zorro that dogs sire.
I thought it was Barca but wasn't sure. I've only seen Dimikio in a couple of pix, so that's why I didn't recognize him. Thanks for the clarification Rudy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts