Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says. Came home from work today and found out my 7 year old son taught Athena something new today. All the dogs were sleeping, except Athena. She wanted to play. So my wife tells Sebastian to try and teach her something. Too keep the story short, he taught her to fetch and release in about 5 minutes. :D Of course, she's not proficient at it yet since her attention span isn't quite there yet (14 1/2 weeks), but thought it was pretty cool! A lot different then two of my other threads about Athena and my son, eh?! ;)

Reactions: MY MIKADO

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cool , good job on your son .

·
Silver VIP Member
2,261 Posts
A lot different then two of my other threads about Athena and my son, eh?! ;)
not really,I see the interaction as all the same.it's that now though,it's been modified and re-directed.
they're still meshed,yet in a good way,thats way cool.it takes but A minute.the outcome is good or bad,and ya'll saw fit for it to be functional.thats the variable.AWESOME.it's A win win.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not really,I see the interaction as all the same.it's that now though,it's been modified and re-directed.
they're still meshed,yet in a good way,thats way cool.it takes but A minute.the outcome is good or bad,and ya'll saw fit for it to be functional.thats the variable.AWESOME.it's A win win.
Good point. I just meant this one didn't end with my son crying. Since that incident, they can't get enough of each other.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
aww that's great, give athena AND YOUR SON a treat lol

·
Super Moderator
4,595 Posts
Sweet!! Glad to hear he's helping with the training. It's always good when the kids get involved. :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Well she went from man-eater to boy's best friend!!lol j/k

That is really good and with supervision he can teach her alot!!:clap:

·
3,272 Posts
ask him if he wants to come on down here and teach cheza next ;)

·
Registered
294 Posts
cool.. its funny to watch the dog sit & be at the kid w/ the toy's mercy. its like "me me me i i i gimme gimme gimme.. ok im sitting now please and thank you"

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all for the congrats. Now if I can just got her house trained!!! :mad: This dog is freaking stubborn!!!

·
3,272 Posts
Thanks all for the congrats. Now if I can just got her house trained!!! :mad: This dog is freaking stubborn!!!
ya i know how you feel, cheza is doing great buuutttt when i went into the bathroom this morning there was a puddle of pee :flush:

i haven't had a puppy in awhile so i forget how long before they can stay out of the kennel at night and not wonder out of bed and use the bathroom somewhere but i guess cheza isn't there yet :confused:

sucks i really would like her out at night

·
Registered
206 Posts
I wish I could teach Axel "release"! He is great at fetching and returning but he only wants to play tug-o-war when he gets back, lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Thats great! Gotta love a dog that will fetch. I get stuck doing the fetch part myself with some of mine lmao.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts