Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my 18 year old stepson has come to live with us b/c his demeanted mother.
She got divorced a couple of years ago. Well she has a new bf and has moved in with him and she will not allow my stepson up there with her...says she does not want to impose anyone on her new bf......OMG IT IS HER KID...NOT SOME DUDE OFF THE STREET.
Well his grandparents will not allow him over there unless his mom is there...after they spent years sheltering this kid from our family..go figure...now they don't want him either.

So he has been staying here and there, where ever he can find a place for the night. Well his gf texted me and said that Wade, my stepson, doesn't have a phone anymore b/c his mom cut it off. She cut it off b/c Wade hung up on her new bf b/c he was trying to act like his dad over the phone and wouldn't shut up. Well we told him that he could come and stay here and we could try to help him. He is only 18...still a kid.
He called his mom and told her that he needed to get his clothes...well when he pulled up all his clothes were out in the yard all over the place.
Poor Wade called me crying. He doesn't understand what he did to make her so mad.
He is a good kid really. Sweet as can be, always smiling.
We were not allowed to have anything to do with him b/c my hubby and his mom were like oil and water and could not be in the same room together. She took my hubby's rights away to Wade b/c he would not go back to her after SHE told him it was over and he told her that if that is what she wanted then he would never come back, it was truly over.
Very long story guys...long story. He got tired of fighting her and never being able to see Wade and she had him in court constantly over stupid crap. So he just gave her what she wanted and said that if Wade ever come looking for him, he would tell him his reasons for doing what he did.
Sure enough Wade turned 18 and found us...I WAS SO HAPPY YALL!!!!
They had their talk and everything has been fine and Wade has been coming and staying every weekend.
His mom has no idea where he is at or that he is staying here. Wade has not told her. Lord is she gonna really flip her lid when she finds out he is here. OH WELL...
I just do not understand how someone can do their own kid that way, being a mom myself, I would never do that.
Sorry but if you can't accept my kids then you can't have me,,package deal, no matter what there ages are.
You can't sit there and just kick a kid out onto the street with nowhere to go.

Well come to find out that she is under investigation for stealing pills at the hospital she works out, Lortabs to be exact, and her new bf just loves those things.
Boy if I could get my hands on her,,,I could make up for years of her crap!!!!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I can't believe someone would do that to there own kid. That's so messed up. Maybe she needs to go in a mental hospital. At least he's safe with you now.

My cousins mom would always do weird stuff. Like bring her for visiting with my uncle and then make a big scene screeching and yelling if she wasn't getting the attention and my cousin was. Then saying she couldn't visit cause she needed to watch her younger brother while she was at work. So my uncle ended up taking him all the time too.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I feel sorry for Wade I was raised in a very similar situation. My father and I speak when we see each other on Holidays but thats it. My mother and I are not very close either. I remember being so young thinking I cant wait till I am an adult and can start my own family built on love, trust, and communication. Hopefully Wade will be able to get that from you guys now. He has likely taken the back seat to his mothers relationships and wasnt a top priority on her list. Hope all works out for Wade.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
That's what my mom did to me. I've been on my own since 17... cause well my dad got addicted to pain killers, mooched off my step mom & the rest is 'ya know'...

Now I'm 23, married with a house of my own.

Unfortunately that situation is more common than it should be. Just sorry others have to go through this crap as well

·
Registered
28 Posts
aw thats so sad! I feel so bad for that poor kid! I am only twenty and I can only imagine what that must feel like! hope things start looking up for you guys soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts