Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He wasnt in the mood for pictures...Still having trouble with those ears. Just about to GIVE UP! And he is missing some hair in some spots on his sides. Hope it grows back...

Hunting a chicken next door. lol

So tired of the camera and was making it known!

Kicking a 2 liters butt. His favorite past time.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he is really cute , we had a hard time with one of our dogs ears and found the mole skin method worked great and was alot easier to do then the whole post and tape , maybe it might help you as well , dont give up lol will be soo worth the effort now. Really nice looking boy you have :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Dont give up on the ears it took me about 3 months but im glad I kept at it!! Super cute boy btw

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did the mole skin and it falls out after like 2 days. He has no more hair to attach it...and it doesnt hold to the skin even with the glue...They are falling on top of his haed now...BOTH :(

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
I did lisas tapping trip excatly and saw fast result, other methods didn't work for me

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Handsome boy! I used to give Mel bottles too until he grabbed a full one someone had put at their feet when we were at a park and then bite it and the water went up his nose. He hasn't tried to go for one since, lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts