Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hopefully, this threads gets some comments as my last one called play-time didnt get any :( anyway new pics of my water crazy gurl,, she must be part lab :rofl: she just loves the hose,,,

she made that hole

my fav pics

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL She's so cute :) D loves being sprayed in the face too :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOLL She's so cute :) D loves being sprayed in the face too :rofl:
LOL so dose she but u have to have it on mist one or shower type cuz she dosnt like the jet one in her face i tried it makes her mad :rofl: i only use jet on her body hehe,

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Ha ha, cute. I love the one where she sticks her tongue out at you with the grass on her nose.

Loki eats our hose spray nozzles. Goofy dog :p

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha ha, cute. I love the one where she sticks her tongue out at you with the grass on her nose.

Loki eats our hose spray nozzles. Goofy dog :p
LOL so dose she, we have to put the hose were she cant reach it cuz she already chewed off some of the rubber around the nozzle :rofl: yes they are goffy pups :D

What a pretty girl! I wish I could have seen all the pics but I got lost in her eyes on the first two ;) hehe.
Thanks, i love her eyes, but she dose an intence stare makes her confident little pup :D

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
Another dedicated water lover .. love the photos :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
She is beautiful - love the color and pattern - and love I think pic #6 with the grass on her nose - looks like she had just a little too much water fun at that point! Wish Josey was more of a water gurl - we have a pool and had her in last year, but so far this year she wants no part of it.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She is beautiful - love the color and pattern - and love I think pic #6 with the grass on her nose - looks like she had just a little too much water fun at that point! Wish Josey was more of a water gurl - we have a pool and had her in last year, but so far this year she wants no part of it.
I want to get her a pool cuz i know she will love it.

and thanks :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahahaha I am lmaooooo at these pics, is awesome she loves the water the way she does and I lol'd at the hole in the hose :p

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahahahaha I am lmaooooo at these pics, is awesome she loves the water the way she does and I lol'd at the hole in the hose :p
lol ya you should see her play its soo funny anf fun at the same time, my dad is gonna have to fix the hose where she made the hole, that silly pup :rofl:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahha duct tape is awesome for a lot of things, lol. And I can imgaine she is a nut, should get a video of it, I love the shark bitey faces, lol

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts