Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mystique...4m

Havoc, his first night home...he loved the A/C after being outside in the kennel all his life.

Gambit...my 2yr old reverse brindle baby

Gambit watching TV

Storm...they said she was a Razors Edge/Gotti mix...can you see it?? More like Cow/Bunny Rabbit mix. :rofl: still love her though.

Storm again.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I<3 cow dogs :) , very nice bunch you have there

·
Banned
283 Posts
Just realized that all your dogs are X-Men theme named... this is probably the 3rd time that I've looked at these pics... and just now realized what the title of the thread is...
:facepalm:

^^X-men themed facepalm for ya!!! lol

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Cuuutiesss love your crew!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys. Those are my babies. Spoiled brats that they are. Just like my kids they are ALL very different personalities.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just realized that all your dogs are X-Men theme named... this is probably the 3rd time that I've looked at these pics... and just now realized what the title of the thread is...
:facepalm:

^^X-men themed facepalm for ya!!! lol
loooove that wolverine. tehehe. I refuse to name a pup wolverine because it's just to long, plus I like the less popular characters that it takes you a minute to realize where the name came from. We had a Rogue and a Legion as well, but *cries* parvo struck both of my babies and I wasn't able to save them.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Cute pets, though i must ask you don't keep the prong collar on all the time do you? I would only recommend using it during training exercises or walks if needed.. No longer than 2 - 3 hours at a time..

Also it looks extremely loose, prongs should not be lose or lay low on the neck, rather they should sit high close to the head.. Here is a link that shows what i mean.. Leerburg | How to fit a Prong Collar

Your new so i don't know if you already know this about prongs or not, however i thought i would mention this incase you didn't.

Otherwise welcome.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cute pets, though i must ask you don't keep the prong collar on all the time do you? I would only recommend using it during training exercises or walks if needed.. No longer than 2 - 3 hours at a time..

Also it looks extremely loose, prongs should not be lose or lay low on the neck, rather they should sit high close to the head.. Here is a link that shows what i mean.. Leerburg | How to fit a Prong Collar

Your new so i don't know if you already know this about prongs or not, however i thought i would mention this incase you didn't.

Otherwise welcome.
Yeah he only uses it outside. It's the only way we can control him. There are to many stray cats in the area...he used to keep it on more because I hate it, and hate taking it on and off him. I know we need it for his safety as well as the other animals outside, but he's my baby and I hate it. My husband gets it on and off him, no problems but I can't.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I love your pups!! They are all so cute, I wish I would have thought about theme names.... maybe if I get more I will use gods/goddess since my dogs name is Luna!!! lol I suppose I could go with Harry Potter too but I couldnt use most of the names for dogs in that series LOL

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
You have some gorgeous pups;
I'm particularly fond of your cow/bunny :p
Very cute!

However,That prong collar is serving no justice sitting where it is as stated above.
It should be tight fitted up around your dogs neck right down below the base of the ears
and tucked near the bottom of the jaw.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You have some gorgeous pups;
I'm particularly fond of your cow/bunny :p
Very cute!

However,That prong collar is serving no justice sitting where it is as stated above.
It should be tight fitted up around your dogs neck right down below the base of the ears
and tucked near the bottom of the jaw.
Well that's where it sits when he's on a leash, but It's very difficult to get off and on so I can only imagine if it were smaller I don't think it would get over his head. yikes... I was against it at first but its much easier to control him on the leash with it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.