Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys, I recently got a XL bully pup she is now 9 weeks old, when we first got her she was fine, but after 3 days we reliesed something was wrong with her front 2 feet, we believe it’s knuckling over but we are still worried if its a disease or not common. She’s not in pain but we are still very worried, should we go to the vet or is it normal?

·
Super Moderator
5,383 Posts
Welcome to GP mihiri. This has been discussed here lots. The search feature is your friend. Too rich of protein diet is usually the problem and it can effectively be corrected. The condition is often caused by the bones growing faster then the other tissues. A trip to the vet is in order to have problem diagnosed. Start reading HERE. Let us know how things go.

Joe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to GP mihiri. This has been discussed here lots. The search feature is your friend. Too rich of protein diet is usually the problem and it can effectively be corrected. The condition is often caused by the bones growing faster then the other tissues. A trip to the vet is in order to have problem diagnosed. Start reading HERE. Let us know how things go.

Joe
Yes thank you, but I am very scared why is this happening and is it common. I am very scared on how much I should be giving. I’m recently giving royal chain medium puppy food.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts