Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well last week i noticed that Diamond was starting to swell (plus it was about time for her heat cycle).. then i noticed my girls were looking alittle funny at the rear quarters (cheerio, coco, and medusa)... well needless to say Diamond, Cheerio, and Medusa are all fully in... Coco will probly be before the week is over :roll: IM SO MAD!!!!! them 3 girls just turned 10 months old!!!! itscrazy how time has gone by but it makes me so mad!!! i was intending on taking them to an UKC show this weekend but looks like that wont be happening :mad: anyways all the boys are going to have a long week :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Girl where the heck have you been lately? You don't seem to be on as much? The title of your thread scared me! I'm like on fire?!?! Anyways, I don't have a "yard" but my Bells just got over her second week of heat. So glad its almost over...I was thinking about showing her as well but I'm going to bypass next wknds show here in Massachusetts. Bella came in at 8 1/2 months :( I was hoping she wouldn't of until 10 months lol! I can't imagine having that many bitches in heat at once lol!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah ive not been on much.. my little girl broke her arm and had to have surgery last week... climbing on monkey bars (which are no longer apart of her swingset) ive never had this many in at one time either.... i had cali out on a chain but i put her back up in the pin too until this is over

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
yeah ive not been on much.. my little girl broke her arm and had to have surgery last week... climbing on monkey bars (which are no longer apart of her swingset) ive never had this many in at one time either.... i had cali out on a chain but i put her back up in the pin too until this is over
Aww. So sorry about your little girl :( poor kid. Must of been a bad break for surgery. Hope she heals well and quick! :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh Jessie that sux and I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's arm. And yeah you scared me too with the title to this thread til I opened it :p

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol.. sorry guys :D ive got 5 males that think they are on fire cause all the girls have gone into heat :D

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Take them anyway. You can show females in heat in the UKC. (I'm assuming you're talking about conf since they wouldn't be old enough to pull.) That would give the boys staying home a few days without their hormones driving them nuts. LOL

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Take them anyway. You can show females in heat in the UKC. (I'm assuming you're talking about conf since they wouldn't be old enough to pull.) That would give the boys staying home a few days without their hormones driving them nuts. LOL
I was just gonna take coco, cheerio, & medusa up for the ride..lol.. I hate leavin dogs behind :D I'm prayin that they don't bring their mom (cali) in too... Then I'm gonna be real mad...lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
i do NOT envy you right now lol. It seems like as soon as one comes in the rest do... plenty of hand walks are in order now lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts