Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so my sick self was sleeping in bed with the dogs when Hubs came in and woke me up. Waking up to a package of Nizmo Harnesses was pretty awesome!

Love how super rugged they are. Hopefully these won't get chewed up like Mya's last one... lol Hopefully I'm not still sick this weekend and will be able to go out for a nice walk in the park.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i need to get me one soon.. i wanna try some weight pull w/ Daisy

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Awesome!!! I just got my first Nizmo collar in today too for my boy haha. I love it!

Those harnesses look so cool!! Your little girl looks good with the black and pink! I'm surprised the orange pops that much too, I like that :) Your dogs look very good in them. Are you going to try some drag work with them or just simple stuff like walking or jogging? A harness from Nizmo is the next thing on my list :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
aww... i luv that pink one!!! im thinkin about gettin one for cali (she really needs a new one for the genny mill) :D they look great!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
oooooooo I am totalygettin Odie a puppy harness. Very nice, they look awesome in their new harnesses :D

·
Banned
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm gonna start out with walks then move to jogs. I'm also trying to fit back into my size 8 jeans so this was more for me than them. Depending on how good I'm feeling this weekend determines whether or not we take a family walk through the park. I can't wait to tell people where I got the harness, I'm gonna carry around little cards with his website on them lol. Matching collars and leads are next on the list lol

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
They look great!
But are these types of harness' just for walking and such?It seems you wouldn't want to put weight on them without any padding.Or am I completely mistaken?lol.Wouldn't be the first time.lol

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Soooo cute. Thank you so much for your order. I really hope you like the craftsmanship on them. Your lil girl will fit in there too soon for your liking. Lol. They get big too quick. Haha.
These harness's are not made for heavy WP. They are for light drag weights and are great for around the yard. Like pulling wagons and such. Great for yard work when your too lazy to wheel something over lmao

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Those harnesses look awesome. I'll have to hit you up for some later in the year, Niz.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
They look great! Trev's stuff is very good quality!! Bella has two collars from him :) Good stuff!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts