Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Occasionally I come back to this board to read everyone's discussions, I may not participate but I do enjoy the community here.

A while back, in January actually, I posted on here about Myles, my special needs pit.

Originally he was dumped at a shelter by his breeder who claims he was a full blood pit, and I'm not saying that's entirely true but Myles looks like some kind of exotic mix of a bunch of bully breeds.

If you were interested to see what he's been up to here's a video of him (and at times can seem how his gait is off from the storage disease in his brain - which was most likely caused in utero from lack of oxygen and infection).
He's gotten an mri, a cleft correction, 4 umbilical hernia repairs, and of course neutered. He is 8 months old!
Any other special needs pittys on here?

Enjoy the video and photos :)
Magisto Video | Smiles For Myles

If you'd like to follow him on facebook for more frequent updates this is his page:
Www.facebook.com/mylessplitnosepuppy

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
that's awesome. and he's lucky to have you.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
So does he have some sort of brain damage or learning disability so to speak? Just curious... Glad to hear he is doing well

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He has a hard time learning new things, it does take him a while to understand "concepts", and best comparable to autism in humans.

·
Registered
183 Posts
What a sweet dog and your an angel for adopting him.he is really cool looking.
Plz keep us updated on him.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I sure will :) were running a bio organic test sometime in the near future to see which specific storage disease he has.

Other than that he's just playful Myles :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just had my first birthday!

Thank you all who follow Myles, it's so hard to keep up with every single site I've been on for answers and honesty.

You can continue to watch him grow here:
www.facebook.com/mylessplitnosepuppy

I will try my hardest to be more apart of the community, we just got back from New York and had some amazing interviews and are advocates for bullies.
Maybe you'll see us on TV next month ;) Shhhh.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
What a beautiful story. What a beautiful heart.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts