Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The official amount was 22 inches in Chicago and everything was at a standstill. Some folks sat in traffic for 10 hours or more trying to get home. 61 mph winds gave me a 6 foot tall snowdrift in my driveway that took me all day to get thru. My dogs love snow but they freaked when they saw how deep it was. Champ had no problem with it, hes my snow plow dog.

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
I was in New Lenox during hte storm, and we got 18inches here. Did you hear the thundersnow Dave? That crap was wicked nasty! Savannah had a blast today though, leaping thru the huge mounds of snow. haha

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the thunder seemed to stay away from the lake [mich], we had that once out in dekalb and its so scarey, you know its bad when it happens. My other dogs were duds and wouldnt leave the deck until Champ made a path for them. I expected some fun in the snow but they all just looked at the door wanting back in

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Same storm came through Oklahoma leaving us with records in snow fall in the tulsa area. About 16 inches is the last i saw on the news. But it was fun seeing the dogs op around in the snow. I had to run out in the middle of the yard before they would come out.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You guys really got dumped on too! I never saw more than a few inches when i lived in Claremore.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Yeah it set like four different records. The highways have been down for two days now. Oh well I really do like the snow.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Holy blizzard, Bossmandude, that is a lot of snow. Eff all that noise yo! I am good.... lol
Champ is taking it like a champ though. He is hardcore!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG Those are great pics. He looks like he's looking for treasure :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
LOL bossmandude! Yeah i work in a plant and we can't get the parts to make the school buses. it suck because I have been working 4:30am to 7:00pm to build up overtime for our baby when she comes and I just had to burn a week of the saved money for the fricken snow.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahah Dave, Love the pics, goooo Champ :D

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
great pics Dave! you need to send Champ over to Connecticut... cuz our town is so horrible with plowing our roads... be safe out there folks!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Holy moly- I thought CT was bad.

·
Registered
776 Posts
we only got 10 inches across the lake here in sturgis mi. we did get the thunder tho. even with just 10 , sidney needs a parascope

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow... now that's a lot of snow!! I'm glad I don't have to go out in that to pee. :p

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
thats a great workout for the doggie lol..lots of snow i see

1 - 18 of 18 Posts