Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out what type or brand of nail clippers work the best. I have been cutting my dogs nails for a good 15 years or so and I've never had a problem choosing clippers, but my girls nails are much bigger/thicker than my boys or any of my past dogs. I thought my clippers were dull so I went to buy new ones, and those ones don't work well on my girl either. Both the old clippers and the new ones work well for my boy who has similar nails to the APBT's I've had, that is definitely not the case with my girl though. Does anyone have a really good brad of clippers to recommend?

Sent from Petguide.com Free Apphh

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I have always used these....

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Yeah I say dremel cause my boy self manicures if I use clippers. He likes them smoothed out lol.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I don't know the brand...I think they sell them at tractor supply and other animal stores though, I can't imagine any dog having nails so big one of these type of clippers can't cut it lol! Wow!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like the ones Coach posted. That's the type we use in the clinic haven't ran into nails that they won't go through. I got my personal ones at fleet farm around 10 bucks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts