Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to posting here, but been reading for months. I love the discussion on bloodlines and wondered if some of you might be able to tell the line my 6 month pup comes from. He is registered, so I do know the answer to this but thought it might be fun...Thanks

This is Mack

Cheers

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
DOnt see the pics but usually its kinda hard to tell bloodlines by looks alone, cant even tell breeds from just looking at a dog.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
DOnt see the pics but usually its kinda hard to tell bloodlines by looks alone, cant even tell breeds from just looking at a dog.
:goodpost: as angel said...it would be hard to even guess the breed of your dog by just looking...if I had to guess I would suppose your dog is AST/American Bully mix???

But as far as bloodline...??? sorry dude. No papers..no clue.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Well people can guess but it is just a guess, not way to really know anything without papers. I guess there is some Gaff in there lol

Reactions: EL CUCO

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I dont know about that dog; just a quick guess I'd say gotti staff or gaff staff ... def Staff.. I thought you had something of the working strain...

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
OH hahahhaha!! ^^^^ thats funny I should read the whole thread next time... I just throw in an answer and its been answered.. Im that guy on the radio... :rofl:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. He is a perfect gentleman too. Typical Gaff dog. I have known Pam for years from when she was in CA. My first puppy from her was stolen in 2000 from inside a locked kennel with an adult male APBT inside a locked yard. We were heart broken. Took quite a while, but as my kids are now old enough 5 & 8 to respect a dog we once again sought out the best. Mack is already 60lbs at 6 months.

Your guy has an amazing pedigree! Loved Simba, a gentle giant. Is Strick's the same that Vanna came from?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Thanks. He is a perfect gentleman too. Typical Gaff dog. I have known Pam for years from when she was in CA. My first puppy from her was stolen in 2000 from inside a locked kennel with an adult male APBT inside a locked yard. We were heart broken. Took quite a while, but as my kids are now old enough 5 & 8 to respect a dog we once again sought out the best. Mack is already 60lbs at 6 months.

Your guy has an amazing pedigree! Loved Simba, a gentle giant. Is Strick's the same that Vanna came from?
Yes I have always heard Pam to be a nice woman to deal with. I love the Gaff dogs.

I am not sure about the Strick's this boy is new to my yard and I didn't get him through his breeder so I have yet to find out to much about them lol..

This is the Kennel thought so you could see if they are the same.
Welcome to Carolina Style Kennels

1 - 13 of 13 Posts