Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good morning, Just ordered my sweet Lucky a 30 pound bag of the Nature's Select multi protein recipe. it is beef, chicken and pork. They offer free next day delivery and 100% no question warranty. My neighbor feeds their 3 dogs Nature's select and highly recommended it. looked at the reviews on www.dogfoodreview.com and it is listed as a 4 to 5 star dog food. just wondering what fellow pit bull owners think of it. it is supposed to arrive today, plus they are sending a bone, a frisbee, samples of their dog cookies plus a book on dog health and a measuring scoop. all for $54.00. hopefully he likes it, be much easier than carrying a 30 pound bag home from the store every time he needs more food.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
The only one from them that remotely interests me is the grain free option. Not enough to change foods, but it looks to be quality.

Aside from the brown rice the multi protein looks like a decent kibble. If your dog does not have a grain allergy they may do well on it. Keep us posted!

I like going to the pet store to pick up my 30 pound bag. It is about 2 blocks from my house and makes for a nice walk with the dogs. The boys always get free treats from the store staff as they are very loved there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I enjoy going to the pet store with him too, but the nearest pet store close to me is about a mile away... he loves long walks but carrying a 30 pound bag among treats and the never ending new toys... its a little far of a walk

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Backpack! I carry a soft framed hiking pack with me when I go. The food and treats fit in there just fine and carrying 30-35 lbs distributed across my back and shoulders is not bad at all for a couple block walk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts