Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I joined because obviously I have an american pitbull terrier, she is my first dog that I have ever had on my own. Training her seems easy other than a few little things. Her name is Etnie (yes like the shoes). I got her when she was around 4 months and she is now about 1.5 years old and weighs in at 75lbs. Healthy and hyper as ever except when its bedtime. I rescued her from a shelter and they told me they couldn't really tell me if she was purebred or a mix (they said she wasn't born there so legally they couldn't say... or something like that). It doesn't really matter to me whether she is purebred or not but I am still curious. What do you think? Is she APBT or AmStaff?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
she is beautiful!!!!! she looks like an apbt but its really hard to say anything with out papers :) welcome to GP!!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) She looks pit but maybe a little bit more bully size. She is cute!

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments! I have more better pictures on the home computer.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Thats one big girl! the tongue picture is awesome nice shot.

it doesnt realy matter either way shes a great looking dog and a good bodytype for a bitch that weight.
I would say shes a mix simply due to her weight.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Welcome aboard! ... great place!

Your lil girl is gorgeous.. i have to say whopper.. she looks like she came from dagger line of dogs.. I recognize whopper dogs generally at first site.. I've seen em all big and small, fat and tall.. She looks like shes strong! ..

·
Registered
187 Posts
What a cutie!! I would say APBT, but without papers or DNA to compare to you could claim she is a mountain dog LOL Just playin' :) You did a great thing taking in a shelter dog, don't ever forget that! The fact that you love her and provide for her is all that matters!! :) :)

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will always (most likely) get a shelter dog. I would rather rescue if I had the chance. But I really want a big male next so we will see. Thanks for the compliments!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts