Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
wheezie wayne
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have always gone threw still water kennels but im waiting till last minute and i have not gotten a response to his emails so does anyone know of any good web sites to order a show collar and lead from? i need it by Saturday so i will have to rush deliver more than likely

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Sometimes feed stores have nice leashes and collars. What kind of show collar are you looking for?

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Heck I would still go with Stillwater. He may have it to you by the weekend if you order it now. I love my Bronson show collars for Terra in ADBA.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
when i showed up to my first show a lady said Oh you need a thinner collar. I ran to my local feed store and got one that looked a lot like the stillwater collars you showed. For like 10 bucks. Worked great later I bought a different one but it worked for the short noticed.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Or if you're going to a show, you could pick one up from a vendor that day. (Of course, that's relying on a possibility, and there may not be a vendor selling what you're looking for.)

·
wheezie wayne
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
problem solved, still water got a hold of me and it will be here by Monday. thanks for all the replys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts