Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:welcome:
Hello pit fans,

When I first brought my "Cookie" home 10 months ago, I was told she is a red nose pit, and that is basically all I know about my dog.

Could you please spear your time to write as much as you can tell me about her from the pic regarding her breed, whats in her etc.

This is my first pet so any additional advice that is best for her would be helpfull and much appriciated.

Saika.
:woof::doggy:

Attachments

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
If you don't know her parents, and they aren't papered, then you have no way of telling for sure.

"Red nose" is just a color, if you're wondering about color she's a Red Brindle.

She definitely has APBT traits, but since there's no way of telling for sure I'd just call her a "Pit Bull mix" which is what I call my shelter gal. :)

Edit: Also, don't waste your time with DNA tests, they're very inaccurate.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Agree with celeste.
She is a cute pup and Im sure a great pet, love her as such :)
And welcome to the forum .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply..
I think Im just gonna have to go knock on the guy's door who i got her from sometimes soon and find out more about her parents.

And yes.. She is definetly an amazine pet :)
Thanks again =]

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats the best way, if he has papers for his dogs get the names , without papers for proof I wouldnt take someones word people lie or just dont know better and usually pipe off about the biggest bloodlines they can think of lol. If he has papers get some of the names off them and we can help trace it back for you and explain what you have.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
cute pup! Welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts