Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Saint Louis, Missouri and I am new to pit bull ownership. We adopted a rescue puppy a couple months ago, and are unexpectedly needing to board her for a couple days. I called a local reputable pet sitting and boarding service, but was informed that not only do they not accept pit bulls for any services, but that they also believe that there are no providers willing to accept pit bulls in the metro area.

Can anyone refer me to a boarding/pet sitting service in the Saint Louis area? Also, as my pit is only 5 months old, I would really like to find a place where she will get lots of exercise and play time. I'm willing to pay for the additional interaction, of course.

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
I'm commenting cause I have a friend in St. Louis he goes to a great place and i want to find this thread again. I will post what he says tomorrow

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live about an hour away from St. Louis in Southern Illinois. If all else fails, perhaps I could puppy-sit, especially if it's only for a couple of days.

I know, I'm a total stranger. Just consider me a last resort if necessary. :)

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
This is where my friend goes. http://thewateringbowl.com/ is the place.

My vet also boards but when I go away I use a dog walking service because they also do overnights. For $75 a day they spend 12 hours at night so like 7pm-7am and 2, half hour walks during the day. See if you might have a dog walker by you.

Good luck!

·
Registered
309 Posts
This is where my friend goes. Dog Daycare and Boarding | The Watering Bowl is the place.

My vet also boards but when I go away I use a dog walking service because they also do overnights. For $75 a day they spend 12 hours at night so like 7pm-7am and 2, half hour walks during the day. See if you might have a dog walker by you.

Good luck!

Do they spend the night at your house or take your dog home with them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.