Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are kennel owners here who Ship their pups and critters. what airline is best and what is the overall price for everything? any help would be fantastic!! I want to get my kiddos here ASAP! I can't wait any longer!!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I'll ask Sylvia Gomez if she has any suggestions and I am sure Lisa can give you a couple of suggestions when she gets back on here from her Texas trip.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I flew my pup out of LA to canada with a pet transporter company , they were actually called 'pet transporters' and cost me close to $500 but thats from LA to canada , he arrived on air alaska so maybe check with that airline and see if they can ,where are they comming from?

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank's pitbullmamanatl, that would be wonderful if you could find some info.

Angelbaby, hoping to get a call back today about prices on the dogs.
I am hoping they will be here by the end of the month. Mark is paying for them to be shipped out..it is the least he can do after all the BS he has done.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
United Airlines
UAL does not not list any restrictions against Amerian pit bulls.

American Airlines

American Airlines does not list any restrictions against American pit bulls.

Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines does not list any restrictions against American pit bulls.

America West / US Airlines

Does not ship live animals. They do accept legitimate service dogs in the cabin.

Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines does not list any restrictions against American pit bulls.

Southwest Airlines
Does not ship live animals. They do accept legitimate service dogs in the cabin.

Northwest Airlines
Northwest Airlines does not list any restrictions against American pit bulls.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
United Airlines
UAL does not not list any restrictions against Amerian pit bulls.

American Airlines
American Airlines does not list any restrictions against American pit bulls.

Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines does not list any restrictions against American pit bulls.

America West / US Airlines

Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines does not list any restrictions against American pit bulls.

Southwest Airlines

Northwest Airlines
Northwest Airlines does not list any restrictions against American pit bulls.
:goodpost: Awesome! THANKS! called Delta. if they fly with them they will be in salt lake city (2hrs from us) not bad imo

so once everything is set most likely the gang will be here on april 23rd.maybe sooner

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
:goodpost: Awesome! THANKS! called Delta. if they fly with them they will be in salt lake city (2hrs from us) not bad imo

so once everything is set most likely the gang will be here on april 23rd.maybe sooner
Good deal. Best of luck!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
alot of them wont list restrictions so make sure to ask on the phone, some even let it go up to the person checking in the dog on there end to decide if they turn away or not. United wont fly an we tried delta and american and got the same answer. Mind you maybe its different flying up to canada??? I would have been able to list crush as a different breed if we had to due to his age but full grown like yours they would know. alaska airlines flew crush marked as pitbull though. hope you get them to you without issues :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts