Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully this summer i will be getting a Red Nose APBT with good genetics. I want to raise her to be an athlete i want her to have decent muscle tone and overall just a good looking strong dog. But AS A PUPPY what would i feed her to build muscle and grow up to be a show quality dog. (please include food and any sort of supplement or vitamins)

·
Banned
128 Posts
Hopefully this summer i will be getting a Red Nose APBT with good genetics. I want to raise her to be an athlete i want her to have decent muscle tone and overall just a good looking strong dog. But AS A PUPPY what would i feed her to build muscle and grow up to be a show quality dog. (please include food and any sort of supplement or vitamins)
There are lots of good kibbles out there. Pick one, but don't obsess over the choice; and then feed a good amount of fresh, raw food as well. No supplements! The Diamond Naturals is a good basic food that is one of the more reasonably priced.

What you want in your dog has mostly to do with her genetics anyway and food won't change that. Mostly you need to be sure you see in her PARENTS what you want in YOUR puppy.

This breed should be an easy keeper and doer - not needing special food and supplements to thrive. See that her parents are this way and that will go a long way towards YOUR pup thriving.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts