Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i already have two female pb both re and both from ''throwin knuckles'' im lookin for a couple male bully pups to add to my family so i can breed with any good kennel that any one could recommend

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Do you plan on showing your dogs and putting titles on them before you start breeding? We don't need more pet bullies being bred for no good reason other than breeding just because you can. We already have enough BYBs ;) my bitch goes back to RE shortshot, RE Diamond, RE Biggie, and her grandfather is RE Quake. All great well known bullies but unless she was to show/work and title in something she wont ever be bred. Oh, and apparently Throwing knuckles shows up in alot of peds....so doesn't quake.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
throwing knuckles is in most of me dogs ped who are RE . Its nothing special he was used in ALOT of programs so its very common to find him in there. can you post pics of your dogs? looks and structure to me are more important then a stacked ped, you can have a pet quality dog with a stacked ped.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes i do plan on showing her i dont just have a dog to have one i raise my pb as family and ill will post pics soon i havent reall had much show experience here not many shows maybe acouple in houston ive only been to one ill have to actually checc her ped again i know she has throwin knuckles top and bottom but ill checc to c which other ones

1 - 4 of 4 Posts