Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 8 month old and I was curious of the bloodline. ukc papers say pr ohanas dawn of the dead.and the dam is pr zelus dynasty rose any one give me any information or history if you know thanks

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Try google. Be best if you got a pedigree though

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I tried Google nothing and incase of the ukc paper it says pr on both mother and father so the bloodline has to be out there somewhere

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I checked Google but nothing and incase of the ukc paper both mother and father are pr so that means there has to be a bloodline somewhere.main reason is I want to know the background and I want to dual register her with akc as well the believe she is a amstaff but the ukc won't register them as that akc will I know but what do I need to do that I know they are harder to get in then ukc

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
May be something new the breeder made up. Ask the ppl u got them from. They came from something. yes

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Duh moment. I added the link to my post above.

As for taking UKC papers and registering AKC, you really can't. The only way you could do that is if both parents were dual-registered with the AKC.

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
American Pit Bull Terrier from what I have learned can not be registered with the AKC. UKC and ADBA are the two most legit registries that recognize them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think she could be an amstaff but the ukc doesn't register them they register amstaff as Apbt akc is the only organization that will use amstaff not Apbt.the breeders have been going through the ukc not akc I call the ukc today and they told me that since she is a pr I can pay $55 to get a family tree of 250 ancestors as well as the blue registration

·
Registered
362 Posts
You can tell the bloodlines of the dogs by looking at the dog`s pedigree.

And as far as AKC UKC registration, AKC doesn`t recognize UKC APBTs as AmStaffs. UKC recognizes AKC Amstaffs as APBTs. Both parents have to be AKC registered as well. I`m pretty sure thats how it goes. Never done this before but read it along the way somewhere. (Correct me if I`m wrong please [=)

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
There's several people on here who can read peds and give you extra info on bloodlines. I'd pay the $55 if I had a papered dog, if nothing else, just to see what the folks here say about it. :)
Gorgeous dog BTW.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They told me the grandparents names today zombie nite of the living dead
The dam is cali the hbic
The mothers parents yorks cane
The dam is royals silver candy of York
If that helps any

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello my name is kristy me and my husband just joined today and we where looking up our dogs history when we came across the same information i have a female blue her name is chubbs her dam is 'pr zelus dynasty rose her sir e is 'pr ohanas dawn of the dead if u can contact me to see if i can help u at thank u kristy

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi my name is cindy an i also came across this site when i was trying to find info on how to get one of my female pit bulls papers...i was trying to find out if i could get my female papered UKC reg. because she is already adba reg..an her parients r ukc reg..but i dont have there info..an cant seem to locate the person we bought her from to get it...she just had a litter of puppys with my ukc male an i am trying to get her an the pups ukc reg..but i dont think i can do it with out getting her ukc reg..first...can someone help me please...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts