Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone who has had bad dealings with Ida Smith (Ida Morrow) and Paws With Power is urged to contact The Pit Bull Advocate online radio at [email protected] with any information. You can also find us at

www.facebook.com/thepitbulladvocate.

Caretaker claims trainer had no right to euthanize dog
I just recently had a very bad experience with Ida Morrow but it did not have anything to do with pitbulls. She contacted me when she "rescued" a miniature horse and needed help. She said she found my name on the internet as a breeder of miniature horses. I, of course, was more than happy to help. Ultimately, I gave her one of my miniature horses as a companion to one she already had and as a pet for her children, particularly her handicapped son. Our understanding was that if, for any reason, she was unable to keep the horse, it would be returned to me. I have tried for the last two weeks to go check on the horse, but she was full of excuses as to why I could not see him. Finally, yesterday, she admitted to me that he was "gone" and will tell me no details so I can try to get him back. I am very upset and would appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts