looking for opinions on a registered name for crush its between a few
1- captain crunch
2- Goldie the mack
3- Crush'n competition
4- el chupacabra
5- Goldenboy
6- Crushed ice
7- Golden Goblin

we are open to suggestions too , havent had this hard a time in nameing any of the dogs but for some reason cant get it figured out on him and we need to get these papers in ....
dads name is suarez bullz the gladiator { raizo} and the moms name is bowwows Top Notch { la muneca}

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
the crushinator!!! crushin swagger.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Maybe a reference to Willy Wonka, something about a Golden Ticket.

What's the kennel name that he will be registered with?

Colossal Crunch (or Colossal Crush)

Golden Colossus

Just a couple. I love coming up with reg names. Give me a while and I will toss some more out there.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
How about these?

I'm The O.G. Ice Breaker 'Crush'
Smokin' em
Cocked N' Loaded
El Dorada The Liquid Gold
Crushed in the after shock
Absinthe Minded

ones I thought of For Bogart when I was looking at names and what reg name I wanted.

Loaded Like An AK-47 'Gunner'
Smoother then Tennese Whiskey 'Jack'
Blaizen red Devil 'Cougar'

but it ended up being
Here's Lookin' At You Kid 'Bogart'

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
I'm with el chupacabra lol

...especially being that his peds have latino names

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
I vote Captain Crusher, or Captain Crush!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the imput so far everyone and the other names you have come up with will take them all into consideration. his nickname is creep lol , so anything with creep in it would work too :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
captain crush would be took funny :D i suck with names..lol.. 75% of the time someone else picks my dogs' names

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
why cant you name him Crush? Why do registered dogs need long names? Does the regiustry not allow more than one dog to have the same name or something? What happens if the dog passes can you reuse the name then?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont thinkthe names can be used more then once but alot of people get around it by adding kennel names or spelling a bit different. we could do just crush but idont like that for a registered name lol. He will most likey carry GC pits as his kennel name I think caleb and the owner of GC have talked im not sure though.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
thanks, I always wondered why there were so many names on registered pups, lol. I cant even pronounce el Chupacabra, lol. always worried taking french in school would get me no where, lol.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol it isnt french LMAO .... younever heard of the chapacabra? should google it lol.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
lol it isnt french LMAO .... younever heard of the chapacabra? should google it lol.
I assumed it was Spanish since I had no idea what it was, I was saying I took french that's why I suck at Spanish :) I googled but all I can see if bizarre Kangaroo-rat-deer animal, lol. Is that what your naming him after? lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.