Go Pitbull Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Banned
666 Posts
coppermare merle was her name? well instead of restoring her to her original beuaty, lets make an obomination of her, why not? but indead she looks very "bully"
oh and also own to trucks one is a new 4x4 dodge and the other is 1985 gmc sierra stepside witch was my fathers truck he bought just before i was born. i have restores it with a 350eddlbrock engein just recently a new rear dif. any how i think i know more about truck then ypu do dogs but that is just my opinion that i bet from you posts thanks
Your right Duece...value is in the eye of the beholder but I'm willing to bet we list that old 85 and Merle online and let's see who gets the highest value. And I'll go further and "pit" LOL..Merle against that new 4x4 in a pull or mud and anything you wanna put on the line....put up or shut up!!! hahahahaha...
Who would want to restore a 1985? Does it even qualify for classic yet? LOL...certainly not antique. I won't diss on your dodge since I love them. But as far as what I know about trucks...I just have to turn around and ask one of the men in the family....I'll cheat on that one. And I KNOW they know more than you..hahahaha. Experience combined with certificates all the way from small engines to diesel engines.. And what I know about Merle, I've witnessed with my own eyes. She'd eat that dodge for breakfast and look for more:woof:

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
coppermare merle was her name? well instead of restoring her to her original beuaty, lets make an obomination of her, why not? but indead she looks very "bully"
oh and also own to trucks one is a new 4x4 dodge and the other is 1985 gmc sierra stepside witch was my fathers truck he bought just before i was born. i have restores it with a 350eddlbrock engein just recently a new rear dif. any how i think i know more about truck then ypu do dogs but that is just my opinion that i bet from you posts thanks
Rudy please refer to the Forum rules. Please focus particularly on rules number 5,8 and number 10.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I love people who live in a dream world; it is what it is, glass houses crack and crumble when stones are thrown.. BYB is someone who doesn not take accountability for the lives he/she is responcible for. Yes it broad and wide because it a broad and wide subject playing "God". A proper breeder practices culling either by euthanasia or sterilization accompanied by the goes without saying breeding the dogs to sound and athletic perfection. JMO small or large, a breeder should not produce more dogs than they are willing to keep. again, JMO

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
I think you guys went way off topic in this thread from bybs to insulting and yes I said IT insulting the * TYPE* of dog a lot of owners/members here own. SO watch yourselves your walking a fine line right now .......

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Your right Duece...value is in the eye of the beholder but I'm willing to bet we list that old 85 and Merle online and let's see who gets the highest value. And I'll go further and "pit" LOL..Merle against that new 4x4 in a pull or mud and anything you wanna put on the line....put up or shut up!!! hahahahaha...
Who would want to restore a 1985? Does it even qualify for classic yet? LOL...certainly not antique. I won't diss on your dodge since I love them. But as far as what I know about trucks...I just have to turn around and ask one of the men in the family....I'll cheat on that one. And I KNOW they know more than you..hahahaha. Experience combined with certificates all the way from small engines to diesel engines.. And what I know about Merle, I've witnessed with my own eyes. She'd eat that dodge for breakfast and look for more:woof:
Sorry that was rude of me and the more I thought about it the more i thought I should not have said those thing. I am better than that. the 85 is older than me and to me thats old enough for me to restore. My dodge might not be the mudding ideal but it would eat up almost any thing on the road ( its super charged hemi) . I felt like I should state that I have a great knowledge of the history dogs in general see as I research 10 to 30 different breeds before i bought a dog, The second time. never in my research of the history do you see anything about bullies, seeing as how they are so new. I like the look. really. I just read how all these breeds came to be and see no practical function for designer dogs. I do agree that bullies are here and part of the pitbull world, and we should do everything in our power to make sure that they are bred and bettered the whole way. So that one day they have a rich american history just like the American Pit Bull Terriers have. Coppermare nice talking this over with you to you I say soory for kinda being a jerk, we should go hoggin some time you can show me how tuff your bullies are and I'll show you how "city" I am.:hug:

·
Banned
666 Posts
Sorry that was rude of me and the more I thought about it the more i thought I should not have said those thing. I am better than that. the 85 is older than me and to me thats old enough for me to restore. My dodge might not be the mudding ideal but it would eat up almost any thing on the road ( its super charged hemi) . I felt like I should state that I have a great knowledge of the history dogs in general see as I research 10 to 30 different breeds before i bought a dog, The second time. never in my research of the history do you see anything about bullies, seeing as how they are so new. I like the look. really. I just read how all these breeds came to be and see no practical function for designer dogs. I do agree that bullies are here and part of the pitbull world, and we should do everything in our power to make sure that they are bred and bettered the whole way. So that one day they have a rich american history just like the American Pit Bull Terriers have. Coppermare nice talking this over with you to you I say soory for kinda being a jerk, we should go hoggin some time you can show me how tuff your bullies are and I'll show you how "city" I am.:hug:
Awww dang, I was wanting that purrty new dodge in my driveway when Merle pulled her body clean off the frame. I was somehow thinkin "purpose" of a 4x4 was "off road" not what it'll do on the highway. I thought muscle cars were for that? Ok, I'll quit......
Apology accepted, but I'll decline the invitation of the hog huntin. "YOU bring home the bacon, I'll fry it up in the pan" LOL.. Ever had polk salad with some corn bread? Now, that's country eatin..later ya'll........

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Awww dang, I was wanting that purrty new dodge in my driveway when Merle pulled her body clean off the frame. I was somehow thinkin "purpose" of a 4x4 was "off road" not what it'll do on the highway. I thought muscle cars were for that? Ok, I'll quit......
Apology accepted, but I'll decline the invitation of the hog huntin. "YOU bring home the bacon, I'll fry it up in the pan" LOL.. Ever had polk salad with some corn bread? Now, that's country eatin..later ya'll........
corn bread is my favorite stuff. for real though i only do a work on the a ranch and use 4x4 for go "off road" but not really mudding. i like to have get up and go on the road.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
People can own and feed whatever they want to just call them what they are don't try and breed and pass them off as something else. If you own an american bully call it one. If you own a game bred dog call it a bulldog or an APBT. If you own a staffy call it an Amstaff. If you own a mutt call it a mutt. Don't breed a damn thing if your not breeding to strengthen and tighten up your lines. Too many people own these dogs that shouldn't whatever TYPE you wanna label it. There are enough idiots in the world who shouldn't be anywhere near a damn PIT BULL type dog. Owner's and Breeder's are ruining these dogs as fast as they are being bred. These dogs are just not for everyone once people come to accept that our breed will be in a much better place. If I had it my way there wouldn't be very many APBT owner's in the world JMO.

141 - 151 of 151 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.