Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam new to owning a pitbull and being on this website!
Enzo, 14 week old pit/lab mix. He is 16inches at the shoulder and weighs 34.5lbs. Iam un sure of his parents size but I think he is going to be a big boy! Everything I read says he shouldn’t be over 25lbs so iam asking for opinions and trying to get an idea on his adult size! So i know What iam getting myself into haha!
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Dogo sardesco Working animal

Dog Collar Carnivore Working animal Dog breed

Dog Collar Carnivore Pet supply Liver

·
Super Moderator
5,440 Posts
Welcome to GoPitBull Evan. As a general rule of thumb the pups adult weight will be roughly twice the amount of their 4 month old weight. Your pup is pretty close to that age. So, figure bout 65-70 pounds. That is on the large size.
However big he gets, he sure is a handsome pup, a real looker. What is his name?

Joe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to GoPitBull Evan. As a general rule of thumb the pups adult weight will be roughly twice the amount of their 4 month old weight. Your pup is pretty close to that age. So, figure bout 65-70 pounds. That is on the large size.
However big he gets, he sure is a handsome pup, a real looker. What is his name?

Joe
Hi thank you joe! His name is Enzo! I appreciate all the information thank you!

·
Super Moderator
5,440 Posts
Enzo is a great name for your brindle boy. I hope you stick around and continue to post pics of him so we can watch him mature. It will be interesting to see the difference in his face when his head "pops".

Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts