Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks i know the year has already started, but i wanted to know if their are any bully or pitbull shows in the atlanta area? Im interested in any type of event from formal shows to weight and agility events in the area. Getting a new pup soon and really excited and i want to be as active as possible. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
U stooppable just so you know with the pup not being registered he can not take part in sanctioned shows. I know their is an ADBA show in ga I will get the info for ya.

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
ABKC has a Save A Bull class.
BullyMania3 is March 15 and 16th at Georgia Freight Depot in Atlanta

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I did not realise they had that class that's nice!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks eckomac alot ill definitely check it out, my pup will be to young to go out there but me and my wife will show up. Also rudy is there any way of registering a pup with both parent not having any papers or being registered ??

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
You can't register a dog without papers on the parents. Most registries offer a limited registration like Save A Bull. UKC offers a limited reg, but it's for weightpull and fun shows.
ABKC you can actually point and champion your altered rescue under Save A Bull. Reg is $15 with a cert of alteration from your vet.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Yeah the only way to do so with a reputibke registry, like Echo said is a limited regisrration for participation. The dog will have to be fixed first. That is the only way and the classes and events are not the same a santioned dogs. But Echo knows more bout the ABKC then I do. Going to shows is great though and you will meet good people for later on down the road.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
A dog does not need a limited registraion to di fun event at adba events so don't waste your money. Fun shows and funclass are open.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool thats great to know. i think when its time ill check out the save the bully event! im not bout the breeding. it more for the dog and the great companionship with a dog, having a pit just makes it it just a little sweeter.

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
I'm pretty sure pitbullmamanatl is going to that event. I have too much going on to make the drive. I think there's one in FL in Oct this year. I'll prob be hitting that one. I'm waiting on the vet to get off their tired butt and print me a neuter cert so I can get him reg with ABKC. I want to go meet some local folk and see what FL has to offer for Am Bullies that I can show or work with. GF is moving out, means I can get another dog. :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
UnstoppableG its like 3or4 bully shows left in Ga for the yr go to American Bully Kennel Club and click events all shows will be listed in and out of State

1 - 12 of 12 Posts