Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
They are both really cute! I like #2 a bit more lol But looks are not all that mathers in picking a puppy.

·
Registered
83 Posts
They are both extremely cute.

Number 1 looks like He is gonna be a big baby, and number looks like he is gonna be a goof ball!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I dont like the feet on #2 dunno jus me maybe , id go with #1. who they off of?

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
OMG! I'd want them BOTH! lol!!
I think #1 looks like a go-getter, while #2 looks like a goofball!
But both are so cute!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Do you have a pedigree on these cute little guys? If not and you are going by looka alone in picking one...bad idea you should be looking at personalities but I like number one.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
definitely look for personality even thou, wen i picked my pup...I swore I was getting a calm little angel. His rank has now changed to devils seed. lol

But idk...both of them look "cute" and im kinda agreeing w angel baby on #2's feet.

...but it might just be the pic and the way the dog had his feet set.

...I kinda like 2 if his feet look ok in person

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Who is the breeder of these dogs and do they have a website? I think you should get some opinions about that as well. I don't care for the feet either but they are cute...though all puppies are cute lol! I wouldn't advise you to get either of them if they are from some random BYB. JMO ;)

Reactions: dixieland

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
are they papered at all? not that it is that important for just a pet but its nice to know what you are getting and check out the parents peds. If they arent papered and you really dont know the history of the parents id be more inclined just to get a rescue. parents dont look that bad but dont look to be APBT ,looks more closer to a bully was that the direction you were wanting?

edit: just read the ad , thats not a bad price dont know how much dogs usually sell down there but that would be unheard of up here for papered dog. ID spend some time with the parents and pups though get a feel for them all temperment and personality before choosing 1. :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Look like some BYB bullies to me.....After everything I have learned here I wouldn't take a puppy from them. Looks like a random BYB as I first said.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I wouldn't touch either one for many reasons, wont go into them though as most probably know why aside from the already stated.
What are you looking for in a pup?

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I honestly wouldnt touch them. For a few hundred more bucks you can find a well bred APBT from breeders on this site. I wont get into much here but those dogs being bred are just pet quality.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I really can't say anything about BYB, because I myself have a BYB pup. I would really base it on personality like everyone else has said, and what you are looking for in the pup. I like how chubby the 2nd one is, though. The first one is adorable and looks more active.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I honestly wouldnt touch them. For a few hundred more bucks you can find a well bred APBT from breeders on this site. I wont get into much here but those dogs being bred are just pet quality.
Yep. :clap:

Reactions: Mach0

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I really can't say anything about BYB, because I myself have a BYB pup. I would really base it on personality like everyone else has said, and what you are looking for in the pup. I like how chubby the 2nd one is, though. The first one is adorable and looks more active.
You live and you learn. The way to stop BYB is to stop supporting them.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Alot of us bought from BYB's first time around I'm sure. But being here first Deja has the advantage to not purchase from one and to go to a more responsible breeder. Alot of us came here after the fact to ;)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts