Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lmaoo for real, yesterday my roommate went outside to put something in the recycle bin, she comes int eh house and calls my name all weird and urgently, I am thinking oh crap, anywayz, this is what we saw a yard over, lol

They were eating a squirrell, Orion is jealous :p

Reactions: Sadie

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
noooo i can't see!!! what is it!?!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:p hahahhaa, they were huge, just don't see vultures in teh city limits very often

·
3,272 Posts
ohhh vultures haha ya those suckers are huge

i am going to request you start loading your pics via attachments :p i can see those lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmaoo I don't even know how to do that, hmmm let me see if I can figure it out :p

·
3,272 Posts
it's easy just post press attachment it will bring you to the pics loaded to your comp choose download and BAM aireal gets to see all your lovly pics :D

·
3,272 Posts
ok that is one scary motha bird lol

awesome!!!

and good job you did it perfectly :D *hugs*

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I like they help getting rid of road kill. I was walking Bernie once and I saw a big one trying to get the dead squirel of the road but the cars kept passing by. I dont know how I stomached it but I got a branch and picked it up for the Vulture and put it in the grass for it to eat safe away from the cars lol

·
3,272 Posts
I like they help getting rid of road kill. I was walking Bernie once and I saw a big one trying to get the dead squirel of the road but the cars kept passing by. I dont know how I stomached it but I got a branch and picked it up for the Vulture and put it in the grass for it to eat safe away from the cars lol
haha you are such a softy you make my heart warm at the same time i just SHM and laugh :p

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
haha you are such a softy you make my heart warm at the same time i just SHM and laugh :p
:eek: thanks I try, it's funny I made my wife get the dead mouse out of the basement. Yet I risk getting hit by a car so I can move a dead squirel with the organs splattered everywhere so a vulture can eat his meal peacefully lol

·
3,272 Posts
i was thinking the same thing, i guess you gag reflex was worth helping the creature out like i said you are a softy :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol @ David, you are a good person to move the bird's food :p

Roe - thank you I knew it was a vulture just not sure what kind, and yes they are fugly as all get out.

Aireal - ((hugs)) I was so proud of myself lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol, yeah and I was shakin so bad, I couldn't focus the camera,lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Cool. I like them :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i would have popped it in the head w/ a pellet gun.. lol.. 1200 fps FTW!!

·
3,272 Posts
i would have popped it in the head w/ a pellet gun.. lol.. 1200 fps FTW!!
no way you don't shoot the help, THAT'S THE CLEAN UP CREW!!! doin the crap you don't want to!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts