Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi and thank you for the welcome.

My name is Terri and I am the proud owner of four pits (mom, uncle and two pupppies). Mom will be three in aug, uncle will be two in nov and pups will be one in oct. Mom is red nose all the way, uncle is blue nose and pups is red and blue nose. Mom mated with a blue nose pit and she had eight pups. One pup died and five have found real good homes. Question what is the rule when two dog owners have their dogs mate? To make a long story short, Cin mated with a blue nose and the owner of the blue nose though that he could get the better dogs. All of the dogs came out black and grey. The two that we have left are grey with white patches and the girl has her mother's demeanor. Her brother is laid back, but watch him cause he is a sneaker.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hi and thank you for the welcome.

My name is Terri and I am the proud owner of four pits (mom, uncle and two pupppies). Mom will be three in aug, uncle will be two in nov and pups will be one in oct. Mom is red nose all the way, uncle is blue nose and pups is red and blue nose. Mom mated with a blue nose pit and she had eight pups. One pup died and five have found real good homes. Question what is the rule when two dog owners have their dogs mate? To make a long story short, Cin mated with a blue nose and the owner of the blue nose though that he could get the better dogs. All of the dogs came out black and grey. The two that we have left are grey with white patches and the girl has her mother's demeanor. Her brother is laid back, but watch him cause he is a sneaker.
Welcome :) What was the purpose of the breeding if I may ask? Accident? Or just breeding to breed?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
The "rule' is you have 2 dogs worth breeding and you write up a stud contract, not just throw 2 dogs together and then figure out who gets what...........P.S. Nose color means nothing more than hair color does on people......

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D

·
Registered
776 Posts
oops breedings happen ... if you did it on purpose then you should have done way more research before hand . You found a place with alot of people that know thier poop but also legendry ruthlessness tward backyard breeders =-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts