Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Big congrats to AADR Champion Southern Inferno's Ember and Kristin (username SYDNEY) on kicking some butt this past weekend at the NC AADR Show/pull. Ember earned her Champion title and took the Champions cup this weekend at 9 months old! Her weekend haul included 2-2nd place WP, 3-1st 9-12mo females, 3-Best Puppy, and a Champion of Champions Cup. Not too bad for a pup that hasn't cracked a year old yet ;) Embers handlers Kristin and Paul deserve a lot of credit for getting out and representing these red dogs well.

Kristin and Arson kicked some butt on the weight pull track this weekend also. UWP Southern Inferno's Arson CGC took 1st in his WP class and Most Weight Pulled under 60lbs!!

To top it all of AADR CH Countryman's Sydney CGC, SchH BH, WH held her own in the Champions Class. She took 3-2nds and 1-3rd in the Champions Class!

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!! Those are the best quality OFRN I've seen in well.. since Hawaii I reckon. :clap:: :clap: :clap:

I want to take the time to point a VERY well bred dog and I would like to see if anyone knowing genetics can point out why I say this dog is a very valuable breeder and specimen of the OFRN strain of dogs.

Im really impressed with this dog...

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
congrats!!!! they look awesome!!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
that fist picture is just the best! Congratulations!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts